• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for a supply of blue un helmets

SanPatHogger

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 1, 2020
I checked ebay and amazon.
Can anybody point to a source for a couple helmets?

63F8AF02-C7A6-404A-A1C4-C602FE87F8E9.jpeg

Is it ok if they are used?

I'm not sure what your up too, but at this point in time I would be real careful about wearing one , you might have a safer result walking through the woods with some antlers on .

Is it just me or do these troops have a lot of "squinty eyes"

downloadfile.jpg

I'm not sure what your up too, but at this point in time I would be real careful about wearing one , you might have a safer result walking through the woods with some antlers on .

View attachment 7705361
Sunny day no sun glasses....... Target just below the blue vest they say to bust a nut......

View attachment 7705361
Thank you.
I will not be wearing them.
They will be set up pretty far away. And we will poke some holes in them.

Learned it from the heathens on here.

Reactions: memtb
UN Troops on US soil ....... Suicide Mission at best ,they should do some homework and talk to the British . Quite embarrassing for troops returning home with ass wounds.

UN Troops on US soil ....... Suicide Mission at best ,they should do some homework and talk to the British . Quite embarrassing for troops returning home with ass wounds.
Since there is a fully functional NATO base now in Virginia (even thought I have been too NATO has nothing to do with the UN haha) thats where you can find some.

Not quite sure the purpose of your helmets - but have you looked at skateboarding helmets & paint baby blue?