• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Looking for a TBAC 30P-1

BWYoda

Private
Minuteman
Apr 12, 2009
NC/Baghdad
After much research, I'm about to drop some cash on one of these for my surgeon. As there seem to be no TBAC dealers listed in VA, I wanted to see who may have one in stock and get some pricing here on the hide. Thanks in advance fellas!

Re: Looking for a TBAC 30P-1

We have them in stock today at $970.00 We have the black and the OD green.

Also check Immortal Arms out of Culpeper, Va as he is a Thunderbeast dealer.

Mark At Immortal arms....has em at a VERY good price! call him
You'll be 2 months ahead of the game if you get it in state!

https://immortalarms.com/

Thanks RC - I actually just got on his site and emailed him for a price.

The group buy is a TBAC thing though - doesn't seem to matter which dealer you go through - just find the one with the best price then get an additional 10% off the MSRP price - or have I got that wrong?

That's correct. You do not have to order from us, and the dealer doesn't have to order in a "new" suppressor, either. As long as you purchase the suppressor from the dealer during our GB period and have already registered with us for the code # prior to buying, you can get the discount.

Thanks Zak. The only thing making me consider the dealer here in VA is avoiding the additional tax stamp.

There is no additional tax stamp since transfers between SOT's are not taxed. If your local dealer gets one from us, or it gets transferred from another dealer who has one in stock, it's a Form 3 either way. We are running a 2-3 week backlog on production so if a dealer somewhere else has one in stock, your dealer would actually get it faster from them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Zak Smith</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's correct. You do not have to order from us, and the dealer doesn't have to order in a "new" suppressor, either. As long as you purchase the suppressor from the dealer during our GB period and have already registered with us for the code # prior to buying, you can get the discount. </div></div>

Now that's a deal. Still from immortal, but with the discount. Can't beat that!

Great can by the way!

Yeah - from all the snooping I've done they seem to be the best for the money.

Damm, that group buy is a crazy good deal. Wish I could've cashed in on that one. Timing is everything.

Rangewalker71's price plus the TBAC group buy were right on time and too good to resist, so I just bought a 30P-1 from Rangewalker71. (Payment should arrive today or tomorrow, Steve.)

Cheers,
Richard

After doing a lot of research I ordered a TBAC 30BA from Mark @ Immortal Arms last week. I like to keep my money local, and after talking to Mark I think I made the right choice.