• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for a Vudoo 360 Action Wrench

Shayne Ward

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 18, 2021
Ft. Worth
Looking to purchase a Vudoo Action Wrench. Does someone have one that they dont use anymore? Does anyone here know of another sction wrench that fits these that will work?
Vudoo told me that they only have 2 in stock and they are allocated for other customers and acted like they didnt want to sell me one regardless. I was told that any new wrenches would be months out....

Thanks in advance!

Looking to purchase a Vudoo Action Wrench. Does someone have one that they dont use anymore? Does anyone here know of another sction wrench that fits these that will work?
Vudoo told me that they only have 2 in stock and they are allocated for other customers and acted like they didnt want to sell me one regardless. I was told that any new wrenches would be months out....

Thanks in advance!
Due to the unique 3 lug design, no other action wrench will fit. I am surprised that VGW did not have one in stock, or tried to help you, I would call them again, and ask for Greg.
Evelio.

Due to the unique 3 lug design, no other action wrench will fit. I am surprised that VGW did not have one in stock, or tried to help you, I would call them again, and ask for Greg.
Evelio.
That’s who I talked to.

Have you considered an external wrench? Totally understand if you don’t want to go get route, but it’d work if you removed the rail.

I’m not familiar with what you mean there..
It's an action wrench that clamps around the outside of an action, rather than being inserted into the bolt raceways. This is the one I have, works great, and it's got a cutout for centering up a recoil lug if you ever need that feature (e.g., for a Rem700 action with non-integral lug). For your Vudoo, you'd remove the rail, align the recoil lug in that cutout, then clamp the whole action between the block of this wrench. Then you thread the removable wrench handle into the base of the clamp block and crank the action off the barrel, which will need to be clamped into a barrel vise. Alternatively, if your barrel has wrench flats, you can clamp the action into this wrench clamp block then find some way to keep that block locked down while you crank off the barrel; I've done it by clamping this action wrench block in a large vise (used a pipe wrench on the barrel since it was ruined anyway and I was just gonna toss it).

amazon.com/Wheeler-Action-Wrench-Remington-700/dp/B002DKTKTC

Reactions: Shayne Ward
Happy to help! The internal action wrenches like you’ve been searching for are more convenient, until you can’t find one. Good luck!

Reactions: Shayne Ward