• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Looking for a Weaver tactical 6-30.

Gohring65

Cheap bastard
Minuteman
  • Feb 13, 2017
    Ohio
    I sold one a while back and regret it. Looking to maybe trade my crimson trace series 5 3-18 for it.
    I’m hoping the fact that weavers warranty is severely limited since they went out of business will offset any difference in price of the two.

Attachments

• A56FF4D6-8B30-4BB8-BBF9-7A2B5D6364DA.jpeg
      A56FF4D6-8B30-4BB8-BBF9-7A2B5D6364DA.jpeg
      417.3 KB · Views: 24
    Last edited:
    Bump, I would be willing to add some 6.5 bullets to help seal the deal. Maybe some 147s.

Yes I’m aware, but i know as years pass that will slowly go away. It’s alreay been two or three years since I had a email exchange with them asking about Bushnells coverage. They basically told me they would honor the warrant as long as they had parts. If not they would exchange it for a bushy scope of equal current market value. The last weaver 6-30 I sold was for 700$ two years ago. So they’ll exchange my weaver 6-30 for China bushy forge or something. Lol
    As new optics are coming out, these prices will continue to fall. They are old tech and reticles. But great scopes!

Last edited:
    Reactions: 1911hombre
    Yes I’m aware, but i know as years pass that will slowly go away. It’s alreay been two or three years since I had a email exchange with them asking about Bushnells coverage. They basically told me they would honor the warrant as long as they had parts. If not they would exchange it for a bushy scope of equal current market value. The last weaver 6-30 I sold was for 700$ two years ago. So they’ll exchange my weaver 6-30 for China bushy forge or something. Lol
    As new optics are coming out, these prices will continue to fall. They are old tech and reticles. But great scopes!
    Just as a heads up if that scope for out it gets replaced with an Elite Tactical from Bushnell.

For now! But Weaver has been out for a few years now, and it’s no longer bringing money into the company, it’s now a financial burden for the company. Bushnell is not going to continue replacing 700$ scopes with elites forever.
    And it’s already been a few years Im willing to take a risk with one if someone wants to dump it.
    ps, they made clear to me a few times, “current market value”. Not retail!

True, but I wouldn't worry once you get it. There has only been three or four of those Scopes come back in the last couple years and that's a drop in the bucket. The customer service team is extremely small and really understands that the Weaver Tactical line was awesome. When we decided to close Weaver it was absolutely understood that the warranties will go forward.

Reactions: Gohring65
    I’ve had a few, never had a problem with them or the 30mm tactical line.
    I’m glad to hear the company is continuing to honor their commitment though! Makes me feel really good about my Bushnell stuff, I just swiped another DMR2 from midway last month.