• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for assistance acquiring Rem700 bolt release button for TriggerTech trigger

amymorgan20

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2020
I had a TriggerTech trigger come with my 338 Lapua Magnum rifle (Defiance action) that I swapped out for Huber Concepts. I have now mounted said TT trigger to an actual Remington 700. The trigger housing has the relief cuts for TT's bolt release button, but I am having a hell of a time acquiring the actual little metal piece that interfaces with the action to release the bolt. I had reached out to TT in November and they stated they would send me the piece, but we are now in the latter half of January and I haven't received anything.

Would anyone be aware of how I can get a hold of this piece, aside from buying a brand new TT trigger with bolt release and transferring that part over?

just call them again

or put up a WTB in the PX. im sure someone has one laying around they took off a TT Special

i only have BnA ones otherwise id send you one

Big shout out to Omega Precision who saw this post and sent me a spare bolt release button!