• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Looking for cerakote applicator

Alaskashooter

Lead Slinger
Minuteman
Feb 4, 2014
Alaska
who do you recomend for cerakote application. Got a handful of custom builds that need cerakote n don't want them getting messed up.

Where are you? Since you said you have several things to do, if you find someone local your shipping savings could be considerable. Figure round trip of at least $50 per item.

I'm in Alaska, shipping won't really be an issue. Went the local rout once, not a pleasant experience. I'll pay the shipping to have it done right.

+1 for Custom Gun Coatings north of Kansas City. Did a rifle for me last year. Will go back again. They give realistic lead times also.

I tired Custom Gun Coatings but the wait was very long. Had all my work done w Phoenix Custom Rifles and couldn't be more pleased. They take their time and do it right.

who do you recomend for cerakote application. Got a handful of custom builds that need cerakote n don't want them getting messed up.

There is a list of Cerakote appliers on the Cerakote website. I believe that at a minimum, you must attend the on premises Cerakote certified training to have your (company) name listed on the Cerakote site. You should check that out, shipping costs from/to Alaska would be ugly.