• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for chassis or stock Left Hand 457

dcmdon

Private
Minuteman
Jul 13, 2013
Hi all,

I'm considering buying a LH CZ 457 to build a reasonably priced PRS style .22. Unfortunately I can't find anyone who makes a left handed stock for it that includes adjustable comb, adjustable LOP and the ability to cant the recoil pad.

Companies that DO NOT make anything like this are.
MDT
KRG
XLR
Grey Birch
Masterpiece
Maners

Thanks,

Don

Thank you very much. It looks like just what I'm looking for.

Reactions: ZY100
Do any of you have any feedback on the responsiveness of Craig at PDC Custom? I sent him an email 6 days ago and haven't heard back.
I've got some questions to bounce off him and would like to hear back before I order.

Thanks,

Don Mei

He can get busy at times. He is also usually at Shot Show (next week) so probably busy. He is a small shop so….try a call, email again etc.

Super guy, just hard to keep up, like all of us.

Do any of you have any feedback on the responsiveness of Craig at PDC Custom? I sent him an email 6 days ago and haven't heard back.
I've got some questions to bounce off him and would like to hear back before I order.

Thanks,

Don Mei
I found Craig responds to a tex or phone call a lot quicker than emails. You won't go wrong with his chassis, I have two, Vudoo and CZ455.

I gave up on PDC because I could never get a response from him.

I would send XLR an email and ask if they'd mill one to be lefty or ambi. In the past, I've emailed them and made some of their older chassis ambi and they did it with no problems at all.

I gave up on PDC because I could never get a response from him.

I would send XLR an email and ask if they'd mill one to be lefty or ambi. In the past, I've emailed them and made some of their older chassis ambi and they did it with no problems at all.
Craig had the flu recently and PDC is a one man show. I know it's frustrating when businesses don't reply but he doesn't have a "staff" to handle such things. I have several of his chassis and cannot complain.

Reactions: ZY100
Craig had the flu recently and PDC is a one man show. I know it's frustrating when businesses don't reply but he doesn't have a "staff" to handle such things. I have several of his chassis and cannot complain.

This wasn't recent, but I can appreciate that a one man shop gets busy, gets sick, and just has life get in the way.

I did try multiple ways - phone, emails, even FB over a good period of time. But without any reply from him, I chose to move on.
For me, I want to know that if I have a problem with a product, then I'd like to know that the manufacturer will be available to help.

For people who have his chassis and like it, then great. It's kind of similar to experiences with Terminus.

**UPDATE**
I spoke to Craig. He apologized profusely for not getting back to me. Like others have said, he is a one man shop.

He sounds like a very nice guy who is blessed with too much business.

I'd prefer to give my business to someone like him. So I'll be ordering today.