• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB Looking for cheap MPA or Manners

Wanting To Buy

Aaron jazek

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2021
Seminole tx
Looking for a cheap MPA chassis or Manners with adjustable cheek. Yes I know its going to be beat up and that's fine, as long as it will do its job. Looking for a BA comp, or a matrix if there was one for a really good deal. For the comp sub around 500 and a couple hundred more for matrix. Going on my first prs build. Please pm me, I keep having people take over my posts. RH SA 700 footprint

Maybe you're confusing him with someone else. He is one of a hand full of people on here I know are good to go and would not hesitate to do business with.

Not the place to discuss this, though I’m sure you know of all his dealings. 🙂 That said, let’s just say everyone has their bad transactions sometimes.

Let’s leave the thread alone and stop breaking rules. 😎 PM me if you really wanna discuss things.

(Side note, as of this thread I did receive my money back. Simply proceed with extreme caution.)

If you’re looking for a turn key Manners stock for PRS, I’ve got one that might work:

It’s got the adjustable cheek piece, mini-chassis, and some wiggle room on the price.