• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for Competition Prize and Award Ideas.

bonifacio

Private
Minuteman
Oct 15, 2017
Looking for ideas to give out at prizes or awards for a state-wide agency competition.

Initial idea was getting patches made, but then to do individual patches for placement and such would be costly as they each would be one off.

Any sources?

Last edited:
Could always make challenge coins or get something engraved like a knife, dope book, etc...

Could always make challenge coins or get something engraved like a knife, dope book, etc...
Updated initial post. Any sources for coins? Looks like you pay for the mold and make them all the same. Seems more economical as a participant prize.

Steel targets with great paint jobs. Less set up expense to make one-offs. Coins and patches are cost prohibitive to order in low quantities.

Maybe some Yeti 28oz or 48oz water bottles. You can have Yeti engrave them or get naked bottles and have them custom cerakoted locally.

Steel targets with great paint jobs.

Maybe some Yeti 28oz or 48oz water bottles. You can have Yeti engrave them or get naked bottles and have them custom cerakoted locally.
Targets with great paint--- if the recipient gets tired of the trophy, they can just use it.(y)

Having just ordered a 20oz tumbler from Yeti and having them do a logo and name, I can say this option is wayyyy expensive, at least for me. I'm not sure of the pricing for water bottles, but text and logo fee for metal tumblers was $6 ea with a one time setup of $10.

What kind of budget? There are a bunch of steel target makers who also make trophies. They are what is usually given out at matches in the west.

I would give Seth @ DM targets a call and see what he can do for you. He is a ginger, but one of the good ones.