• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for complete upper guidance.

Tokay444

Black Rifles Matter. Haney is stalking me.
Minuteman
  • Jun 24, 2019
    Being a Canadian transplant, I wasn’t able to realize an AR build before their ban.
    Now that I’m here in freedom land, I’ve acquired a Spikes Tactical complete lower with zero rounds from a friend who went another direction. I want to put a quality upper on it and need to some guidance choosing which way to go. There’s a Geissele Super Duty local that I could pick up today in 5.56, with a chromed lined barrel. From what I’ve read, they’re supposed to be pretty good.
    Gun will just be used for plinking, but I don’t want it to suck in case I really need it.

Reactions: diverdon
    Geissele stuff is ok, but it's overrated, it's not any different really from anything else but costs more due to the "name".

IMO, build your own, exactly how you want it... as long as the stuff you use is made out of 7075 and machined correctly with the holes in the correct places, it doesn't really matter whether it says PSA/Radical or KAC on it.

If someone isn't looking to build, and kinda sorta wants a "name", I'd recommend the BCM stuff, some stuff is as good, but none is really better and it has the name cache to hold more value if you decide to send it down the road one day.

Honestly though, with Barbie-for-men AR shit, most times when you pay for the "name", that's all you're getting, it has little to do with performance.

Life is short, put the money where it counts, don't cheap out on the trigger, put a Hiperfire or something nice in it.

I have Triggertech in all my bolt guns, and figured on the same for this. Maybe their single stage diamond?

Reactions: Dildobaggins
    I have Triggertech in all my bolt guns, and figured on the same for this. Maybe their single stage diamond?

IMHO the AR TT Diamond is the clear choice if you're building sort of a "DMR/precision AR" type of thing... it's about as light and as crisp of a trigger as I've ever experienced on an AR (FWIW I run a TT Diamond set at 8-9oz in my bolt gun)... but, the reset sucks hahaha, real weak, it's really not a great choice for any type of "shredding". I think they call it a 2-stage, but it just feels more like light take-up than a first stage to me.

I like/use the Hiperfire Reflex in most of my guns which is the same as their top-shelf 24/7 Competition trigger but without the little trigger-pad dingus (which I don't care for), they settle in ~2lbs with nearly zero creep, real strong Glock-like reset. I've run them in my AR's and PCC's (notoriously hard on triggers) for years and tens of thousands of rounds without an issue. Plus, it's John Wick's trigger of choice, so there's that lol.

Reactions: Tokay444
    Many here will scoff, but the PSA premium 14.5” pinned/welded is a pretty great bargain. It has an FN barrel and they’ve had a few options in the last for nice functional handguards (Geissele a few times).

These upper come into stock every few weeks. Pretty popular option. Mine doesn’t have a Geissele rail (their own basic MLOK rail) but I’ve got about 10,000 rounds through mine without a single issue. Spend your savings on a training class and/or ammo.

These days there are so many options out there that are affordable, that one can build something that's still high quality on the cheap as compared to paying for a "name".

There's no need to get anywhere close to any chinesium sketchyness either, you end up using the same shit Wilson Combat or whomever uses and slaps their "name" on before they sell it to you for double (or triple).

Many here will scoff, but the PSA premium 14.5” pinned/welded is a pretty great bargain. It has an FN barrel and they’ve had a few options in the last for nice functional handguards (Geissele a few times).

These upper come into stock every few weeks. Pretty popular option. Mine doesn’t have a Geissele rail (their own basic MLOK rail) but I’ve got about 10,000 rounds through mine without a single issue. Spend your savings on a training class and/or ammo.
    Henderson Defense/Battlefield Vegas probably consume more ammo than any public shooting range in the nation. They've stopped using "name brand" uppers on their range AR-15's and now run nothing but Palmetto State and Delton complete uppers on their range rentals. The metrics are fairly interesting.

If I were in your shoes today then https://compasslake.com I would get a Compass Lake upper with a Bartlien barrel. Because Frank Green makes the best barrels and while there are a lot of good uppers I don't know of any better than the Compass Lake.

I think the Wylde is top of the list.
    Thanks guys. Going to check out these Compass guys now.
    Do we care for chrome lined barrels or not?

Being a Canadian transplant, I wasn’t able to realize an AR build before their ban.
    Now that I’m here in freedom land, I’ve acquired a Spikes Tactical complete lower with zero rounds from a friend who went another direction. I want to put a quality upper on it and need to some guidance choosing which way to go. There’s a Geissele Super Duty local that I could pick up today in 5.56, with a chromed lined barrel. From what I’ve read, they’re supposed to be pretty good.
    Gun will just be used for plinking, but I don’t want it to suck in case I really need it.
    The Geissele will work well for you and hold its retail value.

These days there are so many options out there that are affordable, that one can build something that's still high quality on the cheap as compared to paying for a "name".

There's no need to get anywhere close to any chinesium sketchyness either, you end up using the same shit Wilson Combat or whomever uses and slaps their "name" on before they sell it to you for double (or triple).
    I'll pull a couple lines together:

1) Gun will just be used for plinking, but I don’t want it to suck in case I really need it.
    2) There's no need to get anywhere close to any chinesium sketchyness either, you end up using the same shit Wilson Combat or whomever uses and slaps their "name" on before they sell it to you for double (or triple).

Now, "with that said"..........

Collect the parts you desire to build a configuration to your specifications.
    While collecting, read the specs on where the parts were manufactured, read the reviews and talk first hand (like here on the board) to guys running those parts.
    The world is changing faster than the human mind can process... What a guy lauds as wonderful from 10 years ago is not what you will get today. Just like cars, refrigerators and coffee makers.
    Do not be afraid to pick up parts right here in the PX that some guy has sitting in his safe and gathering dust. They will be better than what Amazon offers........
    Build it right. If the weapon fails and you die, you will have no one to blame but yourself.
    When you get it built, run it... long and hard... See what fails or wears prematurely.

A day will come when shipping and supplies will not be available. A "Warranty" will be used to wipe your ass.

Visualize that weapon and a can of ammo being stashed away and your adult grandson needing it to defend your great grandchildren.
    1674938717206.png

How do you plan to use it on the range? Are you going for presision or just looking to move a lot of lead? Do you want mlok mounts? What length barrel?

How do you plan to use it on the range? Are you going for presision or just looking to move a lot of lead? Do you want mlok mounts? What length barrel?
    I don’t want to deal with the who SBR registration nonsense, so I guess that means 16”?
    Obviously only accurate guns are interesting, but I guess this one would be more volume focused over precision, since I have very accurate bolt guns for that.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Hobo Hilton
    I don’t want to deal with the who SBR registration nonsense, so I guess that means 16”?
    Obviously only accurate guns are interesting, but I guess this one would be more volume focused over precision, since I have very accurate bolt guns for that.
    Go 14.5 and have the FH that you like attached by silver solder (SS is an accepted permanent method)

LMT, KAC, Geissele, Centurion.

This guybuilds great uppers, a mil spect urgi built by him (not Geissele)would serve you well.

or have MSTN build an upper

I would not be spending the money on high end precision barrels if you just want plinking.

The easy button is a BCM(name brand) or PSA(value brand) Premium upper. I had their premium 14.5” upper (FN barrel) and it was a very solid setup.

Reactions: BurtG and Anb618
    How is that so cheap, relatively speaking?
    Google in "LaRue problem barrels" and do some reading.
    You should buy a barrel straight from a manufacturer.... No middle men to get into a finger pointing contest with when it won't shoot..
    Buy top shelf components from reputable manufacturers. No LGS, No ARFCOM deals........
    EVERY manufacturer has "Fan Boy's" who spend more time promoting on the Internet than time at the range, shooting.
    No such thing as a "Dumb Question".... continue

If I were in your shoes today then https://compasslake.com I would get a Compass Lake upper with a Bartlien barrel. Because Frank Green makes the best barrels and while there are a lot of good uppers I don't know of any better than the Compass Lake.

Bartlein barrels are awesome.

I did get one of the CLE 16” Douglas barrels they have in stock and it is shooting amazing.
    Repeated .5 MOA groups (5 shot) at 100.

Hammering a 66% ipsc at 400 with a 1-4.

Havent tried further yet.

How is that so cheap, relatively speaking?

It's a pretty decent deal, the upper and handguard make for a very accurate set-up so later on down the road you can get a custom barrel of your preference and easily swap out the LaRue barrel once you get some time behind the rifle and figure out what you ultimately want out of it.

I've got two rifles that use the LaRue Stealth 2.0 upper and handguard, both of them have Bartlein barrels one from Craddock and another from CLE and they are exceptionally accurate.

I totally agree with the "build your upper" crowd. That's what I'm doing for my ARs. There are so many great BCGs, barrels, etc. by building it you won't have to pay extra for a complete upper that upcharges you for the exact same components, and a lot of times, you're just paying for the name. Build like a Compass Lake Bartlein or Kreiger or Douglas or Criterion, matched up with a JP or LMT BCG, a Raptor SD charging handle, a Superlative or SLR adjustable gas block, and your choice of an upper receiver and handguard and you'll have yourself an incredible gun.

If you're going to still go the route of a complete upper, there are always the popular Gucci/influencer ones reviewed by YouTubers:

Geissele Super Duty or URGI
    BCM (many choices)
    Daniel Defense (many choices)
    Radian Complete Upper
    PRI Mk12
    Larue Complete Upper
    Noveske (many choices)
    LWRCI (many choices)
    ADM UIC Mod 2
    JP (many choices)

Or go the cheap route like Aero or PSA and save yourself a lot of money while discovering what you like and don't like about it and upgrade it as you can afford to. This would probably be my route if I were just getting into guns.

I definitely don’t want to cheap out.
    I’m reading and comparing as much as I can on BCGs right now.

I definitely don’t want to cheap out.
    I’m reading and comparing as much as I can on BCGs right now.
    I made a thread to find out some of the best BCGs from the community:

Reputable BCGs (Snipershide)
    Top 5 BCGs (ArfCom)

Don't take anyone's word as gospel, this is just to help you hear what options other people are using, and then it's up to you to do research on these products.

My favorite Youtuber to learn about BCGs from is
    School Of The American Rifle

Last edited:
    IMO skip the Geiselle and other companies that don’t use a high quality barrel as well as out of the box, innovative features. Follow those two guidelines and you’ll be GTG.

Reactions: BurtG and Tokay444

I'll 2nd that...............we have 3 of those in the family, 2 with the Geiselle rails, 1 with the PSA rail & they have been amazingly accurate (relative word with red dots) & 100 reliable. They got the gassing right on these barrels.

Add a good BCG & CH & rock on.

MM

Tokay - If you want an upper that will is basically guaranteed to be a tack driver, you're not going to do better than Compass Lake Engineering. I just came back from shooting my CLE upper (18" Krieger barrel). Shooting 5 shot groups at 100 yards with commercial ammo (mostly AAC 75gr ammo I picked up from PSA for .60/rd. and IMI 77 gr Razorcore) I got the following groups - .5", .6", .75" and 1". Last group would have been my best but I managed to throw the last round. :mad: Final group 1" 10 shot group. And I am generally the limiting factor. Someone with a little more consistency would have been able to shrink those groups down. So CLE is a great choice if you're placing a premium on accuracy. (I suspect a White Oak Armory upper would produce as good, or nearly as good results).

I also own a LaRue upper (an older one, which are reputed to be a little more accurate). An excellent upper, but I generally seem to get 1-1.25" groups on a good day. I suspect part of that is the LaRue RAT stock vs. the Magpul PRS stock on the CLE. But I would still say the CLE is more accurate.

Finally, if your looking for something that's got good accuracy, excellent barrel life and is well built and reliable, I'm a big fan of Daniel Defense. Brownell's frequently has their uppers on sale (minus BCG, FH and charging handle). I generally prefer it coming this way because I always have a couple of extra BCG's on hand, generally upgrade the CH because I'm a lefty, and put a Dead Air muzzle brake on the end because I shoot suppressed and have a DA silencer, so I'm going to replace/upgrade these parts anyway.

But you really have a bunch of options. A lot of people seem to be very happy with their premium PSA uppers. Bravo Company seems to be a solid choice with a good reputation. LMT makes a really nice upper (if you can find one). And of course if you have $2,000 burning a hole in your pocket you can always get a Knights Armament.

Thanks guys. Now the challenge seems to be finding parts in stock. Nothing we aren’t all not used to by now.

Last edited:
    Henderson Defense/Battlefield Vegas probably consume more ammo than any public shooting range in the nation. They've stopped using "name brand" uppers on their range AR-15's and now run nothing but Palmetto State and Delton complete uppers on their range rentals. The metrics are fairly interesting.
    That's not because of reliability it's because when something goes wrong it's cheaper to just to throw it in the bin and replace the entire upper. either u didn't read the thread or purposefully trying to be misleading. PSA has way too many qc issues to ever take a chance on them at any given time. go to AR-15 and go to their page and at least five or six of the first 10 are issues, each day every day. U cats that hang your hat on the fact that some uppers come with a fn Barrel are full on retarded. Psa sucks

Whatever you do, I’d suggest doing it somewhat expediently. Biden is intent on passing another useless AWB. While we all know that ends in SCOTUS overturning it, we also know that it would be “eventually” with no real timetable. In the meantime, you’ll be stuck with a lower you can’t use because none of the retail companies will risk .gov shutting them down in the meantime by selling banned parts.
    All that to say; don’t research yourself to death. Decide on an upper, find a good deal, and click purchase.

That's not because of reliability it's because when something goes wrong it's cheaper to just to throw it in the bin and replace the entire upper. either u didn't read the thread or purposefully trying to be misleading. PSA has way too many qc issues to ever take a chance on them at any given time. go to AR-15 and go to their page and at least five or six of the first 10 are issues, each day every day. U cats that hang your hat on the fact that some uppers come with a fn Barrel are full on retarded. Psa sucks

Ya that may be true for bottom barrel complete rifles, but we're talking a complete upper. When the entire barrel and, in my case a pinned gas block, comes from FN, there's only so much that can go wrong. This is, of course, if you have some experience with AR assembly. For this OP, maybe you're right, its not the best option.

@Tokay444 -- Buy This NOW -- BCM 16" Upper w/ FREE BCG

This will serve you well and is a great deal with the FREE BCG (a current promo). Normally the BCG is extra. Add the 3x3 charging handle and for $770 you have a rock solid upper ready to go.

Reactions: Anb618
    Ya that may be true for bottom barrel complete rifles, but we're talking a complete upper. When the entire barrel and, in my case a pinned gas block, comes from FN, there's only so much that can go wrong. This is, of course, if you have some experience with AR assembly. For this OP, maybe you're right, its not the best option.

@Tokay444 -- Buy This NOW -- BCM 16" Upper w/ FREE BCG

This will serve you well and is a great deal with the FREE BCG (a current promo). Normally the BCG is extra. Add the 3x3 charging handle and for $770 you have a rock solid upper ready to go.
    only so much that can go wrong? you know they sent uppers for a year without gas tubes, canted sights, had barrels with zero rifling go to customers. This was across all their offering lines. Let's not get into the misaligned holes and the list goes on and on. I get it, they are cheap and the AR isn't some voodoo magic offering that only a few alchemists can make but my only statement is simple; why take the chance when there are so many reputable and quality places to get uppers from?

that said, I'd not get Geiselle given their qc and accuracy issues

If I were OP, I'd look at Centurion Arms first, BCM second and then Colt and be done.

Thanks guys. Now the challenge seems to be finding parts in stock. Nothing are all not used to by now.
    Really good discussion...

Finding parts - Welcome to our world. Consider buying "double" parts. Build one unit and stash the extra parts. Like money in the bank.
    If you have never assembled an AR, now is the best time to give it a try. Lot's of guy's here to "pick their brain" when assembling.
    Reminder, that "Assembler" at most manufacturer's will never have to depend on that weapon to defend his home.

only so much that can go wrong? you know they sent uppers for a year without gas tubes, canted sights, had barrels with zero rifling go to customers. This was across all their offering lines. Let's not get into the misaligned holes and the list goes on and on. I get it, they are cheap and the AR isn't some voodoo magic offering that only a few alchemists can make but my only statement is simple; why take the chance when there are so many reputable and quality places to get uppers from?

that said, I'd not get Geiselle given their qc and accuracy issues

If I were OP, I'd look at Centurion Arms first, BCM second and then Colt and be done.

LOL, well I concede I did not know they shipped uppers without a fucking gas tube at all hahaha. Damn, thats bad.

If I needed a new upper, I would just buy the BCM I linked above. Easy button

Reactions: Anb618
    LOL, well I concede I did not know they shipped uppers without a fucking gas tube at all hahaha. Damn, thats bad.

they sent barrels without rifling! lol shit happens for sure but just watch their industry page on arfcom and you'll be amazed at the issues that surface.
    my only point is why take the chance. If cheap and reasonable quality is what you seek, go Aero but that is the lowest I'd go

BCM upper posted by Gustav looks like a good deal and would be an excellent choice, although I'd look for a Radian CH on sale, rather than BCM. Or for a couple of bucks less you could buy a LaRue Ultimate Upper, which would also be a good choice. And there's the DD stripped upper that I previously mentioned being sold by Brownell's. There are usually a few coupon codes floating around for Brownell's, so you could potentially save a couple of dollars more. Then buy a blemished Toolcraft BCG from PSA, or pick up something from another reputable mfg. on sale and you're GTG. Lot's of good alternatives.

Obviously it's going to depend upon whether the OP is looking at something strictly for accuracy or is willing to make compromises in that department for lighter weight, less money etc., but the BCM CHF ELW upper has worked out well for me for use as a personal defense carbine.

Bravo Company 14.5” ELW Accuracy: A Quick Look

ELW stands for enhanced light-weight. This barrel is from Bravo Company’s cold-hammer forged series of barrels. The barrel has a “continuous taper” design with a smooth shoulder at the gas block journal, which reportedly improves barrel harmonics. This barrel has a mid-length gas system and a 0.625” gas block journal.

According to Bravo Company, this barrel has a stripped weight of 1 pound, 5 ounces. For comparison, a Colt 14.5” M4 barrel has a stripped weight of 1 pound, 9 ounces.

BCM 14.5” ELW

bcm_elw_stock_phonto_01_resized-1298250.jpg

Colt 14.5” M4 barrel. (not stripped)

colt_m4_barrel_01_resized-1298030.jpg

I purchased this barrel as part of a BCM factory assembled upper receiver group with the MCMR 13” free-float hand guard. The barrel has BCM’s pinned and welded A2X flash hider.

Shooting off-the-bench at a distance of 100 yards (using a high magnification scope), this barrel produced a 10-shot group that has an extreme spread of 0.946” with a mean radius of 0.33”.

bcm_elw_10_shot_group_at_100_yards_01_re-1253570.jpg

bcm_14_5_elw_001_resized_08-1253427.jpg

….

Obviously it's going to depend upon whether the OP is looking at something strictly for accuracy or is willing to make compromises in that department for lighter weight, less money etc., but the BCM CHF ELW upper has worked out well for me for use as a personal defense carbine.

Bravo Company 14.5” ELW Accuracy: A Quick Look

ELW stands for enhanced light-weight. This barrel is from Bravo Company’s cold-hammer forged series of barrels. The barrel has a “continuous taper” design with a smooth shoulder at the gas block journal, which reportedly improves barrel harmonics. This barrel has a mid-length gas system and a 0.625” gas block journal.

According to Bravo Company, this barrel has a stripped weight of 1 pound, 5 ounces. For comparison, a Colt 14.5” M4 barrel has a stripped weight of 1 pound, 9 ounces.

BCM 14.5” ELW

bcm_elw_stock_phonto_01_resized-1298250.jpg

Colt 14.5” M4 barrel. (not stripped)

colt_m4_barrel_01_resized-1298030.jpg

I purchased this barrel as part of a BCM factory assembled upper receiver group with the MCMR 13” free-float hand guard. The barrel has BCM’s pinned and welded A2X flash hider.

Shooting off-the-bench at a distance of 100 yards (using a high magnification scope), this barrel produced a 10-shot group that has an extreme spread of 0.946” with a mean radius of 0.33”.

bcm_elw_10_shot_group_at_100_yards_01_re-1253570.jpg

bcm_14_5_elw_001_resized_08-1253427.jpg

….

OP stated “plinking” but also wanted something he could count on and didn’t want something totally inaccurate. Given his recently gained freedom from Canada, I figured a quality made carbine style upper from a reputable manufacturer would be plenty accurate and meet his needs well.

Always a fan of your in depth accuracy analysis though.

Geissele stuff is ok, but it's overrated, it's not any different really from anything else but costs more due to the "name".

IMO, build your own, exactly how you want it... as long as the stuff you use is made out of 7075 and machined correctly with the holes in the correct places, it doesn't really matter whether it says PSA/Radical or KAC on it.

If someone isn't looking to build, and kinda sorta wants a "name", I'd recommend the BCM stuff, some stuff is as good, but none is really better and it has the name cache to hold more value if you decide to send it down the road one day.

Honestly though, with Barbie-for-men AR shit, most times when you pay for the "name", that's all you're getting, it has little to do with performance.

Life is short, put the money where it counts, don't cheap out on the trigger, put a Hiperfire or something nice in it.
    Pretty much exactly what I was gonna recommend…. I prefer Geissele triggers though; regardless, once you’ve run a real match-grade trigger, you’re ruined for everything else.

Re: upper parts, BCM is a great place to start, or get a matched upper for your Spikes lower, and add the handguard of your choice.

I really like BCM or Daniel Defense barrels for no-shit work guns, Noveske is gtg too, but you’ll pay through the nose for basically the same thing. Faxon’s really good for the $$, especially for lightweight profiles, and there’s literally hundreds of other options out there on both ends of the spectrum…buy what works for you.

if you’re even remotely considering a suppressor (and you should…hearing loss sucks), figure out what can and mount you want and start there rather than redo a bunch of work after the fact.

I made a thread to find out some of the best BCGs from the community:

Reputable BCGs (Snipershide)
    Top 5 BCGs (ArfCom)

Don't take anyone's word as gospel, this is just to help you hear what options other people are using, and then it's up to you to do research on these products.

My favorite Youtuber to learn about BCGs from is
    School Of The American Rifle
    I’ll buy the PSA complete BCGs when they go on sale for like $60-$70, and replace the bolt itself with one from BCM, will usually throw in a V7 improved cam pin if I have one on hand, but not necessary. I’ll keep the PSA bolt as a spare, or usually, give ‘em away to a friend or family member and buy another BCM bolt as “a spare”…LoL.

Rinse, cycle, repeat…. I can’t help myself.

I bought a couple bolts from HMB last year that don’t have the cam pin hole drilled all the way through; takes a proprietary cam pin of course. Supposedly much more reliable, but I don’t have enough rounds through those guns yet to say they’re any better, and BCM has been proven time and again for me. They just flat run.

Get some spare gas rings, pins, etc. too.

Reactions: LilGucci
    I’m pretty sure I want the Sionics BCG with their NP3 coating. So much reading. So many choices.

Reactions: LilGucci
    I got the single stage diamond the day they came out. Have about 400 rounds on mine. Don't have a way to check the pull weight, but it's as low as it will go. but it's just like thier bolt triggers. Zero creep, breaks like glass. One thing I guess that might be a con is, or at least for me. I'm so used to feeling a reset on AR triggers and this one is almost non existent.

As far as an upper goes, I'd build one and get everything you want out of it. I feel more confident building one than buying one, and have something wrong because someone at the factory was having a bad day, and didn't give a shit about QC. But I have a colt upper that has pretty good accuracy and reliability. Can't really speak for too many other completed uppers.

I agree. I have a buddy who is not a gun guy. Wanted a quality AR at an affordable price. I bought a $400, PSA upper less BCG, with a lightweight MLOK rail, FN fully chrome lined barrel. Sent it to D. Wilson to have the gas block pinned and the feed ramps polished. Add another $80.

Got a toolcraft NiB BCG individually magnetic particle inspected and individually high pressure tested bolt from PSA for $80.

Shot 11 types of ammo through it. 1.4 inch average. 9 types were 1.4 plus or minus .2. One was .80. One was 2.0.

In my opinion, there is no greater value. $560. Individually inspected BCG, pinned and polished FN chrome barrel. Super easy to clean, as reliable as any brand regardless of price.

That leaves a lot of room for the rest of the rifle.

Last edited:
    This can't be bad, can it?
    This will get me shooting, and I can replace things like BCG, hand guard, charging handle, etc. as I go.
    Edit... but then a Krieger barrel is $140 more...

This can't be bad, can it?
    This will get me shooting, and I can replace things like BCG, hand guard, charging handle, etc. as I go.

I don't think you can go wrong with that at all. The BCM I linked is cheaper, but this one would probably be a little more accurate. At this point in your situation, I doubt it matters much man. You're going to like any of the suggestions given to you.

For me this is always the annoying part of decision making, when there is no clear winner or answer.

Take a shot of whiskey and click one of the multiple "add to cart" buttons you probably have pulled up on your screen