• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for drag bag to fit in Pelican 1750

Dstyles75

Private
Minuteman
May 11, 2017
Hello fellow Sniper's Hide shooters,

I'm looking for a drag bag that will fit snug inside a Pelican 1750 hard case. Preferably 50 inches in legnth Since I will be removing the foam inserts, I would like the bad to have good padding/protection. I've gotten tired of buying and cutting new foam every time I change something on my rifle, so I want to switch to a drag bag for range trips, but be able to put the bag in the hard case for air travel.

Can anyone recommend a good drag bag to use with the 1750? Thank you in advance for your replies.

-Dave

Last edited:
Thank you for the response Sogan. I did see that post. Most of the replies commented more on using either drag bag or case. I'm looking specifically a recommendation for a bag to use in conjunction with the pelican 1750.

The Eberlestock E2B Drag Bag fits a Storm iM3300 which is essentially the same size as a Pelican 1750 (a few fractions of an inch more width and depth) so that is one option that should work for you.

Drago Gear and Voodoo tactical have two different sizes around $80-100. Not nearly as nice of quality as some Im sure but a cheaper alternative if you don't want to spend $200+

The Armageddon Gear M2010 case is the only one I know of on the market today that works well. I have been thinking about building a case that has more PALS inside to make changing up the interior a lot easier. I have been using a SERT TCC which is too short for what you want, but works great for a Desert Tech (42" case). I have run the M2010 in a 1750, and it was designed to fit the 1750, so really does what you want -- downside is its expensive - but Tom Fuller at Armageddon Gear is good people, and its made by little old ladies in Georgia...

https://www.bisontactical.com/products/armageddon-gear-m2010-precision-rifle-case

If you're willing to throw some serious pocket change out there; Larue Tactical has probably the nicest one I've ever seen but the price will make you cringe

I got the LaRue a few years ago. It is very well made and fits inside a 1750. It took several months between ordering and receiving it.

DSCN0118a copy 2.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN2310a copy.jpg
    DSCN2310a copy.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 117
  • DSCN2453 copy 2.jpg
    DSCN2453 copy 2.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 127
The Armageddon Gear M2010 case is the only one I know of on the market today that works well. I have been thinking about building a case that has more PALS inside to make changing up the interior a lot easier. I have been using a SERT TCC which is too short for what you want, but works great for a Desert Tech (42" case). I have run the M2010 in a 1750, and it was designed to fit the 1750, so really does what you want -- downside is its expensive - but Tom Fuller at Armageddon Gear is good people, and its made by little old ladies in Georgia...

https://www.bisontactical.com/products/armageddon-gear-m2010-precision-rifle-case

I would agree with this. I have a 2010 case and it works for this propose. Plus they padding they use in the case appears to be good quality and protects things well, better than other cases I have used.

Thank you everyone! I'm leaning towards the M2010. Thanks for all the input!