• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

looking for Federal 215M primers??

Re: looking for Federal 215M primers??

Ironically, Cabela's just shipped me 1000 215s that I had on backorder since April (yes, over 8 months ago) and I forgot all about it. Friggin federal is slow as balls. God knows if we will see the day when they catch up.

I have been waiting for 215's for 6 months. Wondering if ever going to come in.

I have 5K in an unopened case of CCI #250 LR magnum primers I ordered by accident. I think I must have clicked on the wrong button when I ordered it and when I recieved it in the mail with my other stuff, I just put them in the closet not paying attention to the box label. I just pulled them out two days ago and realized I had LR Magnum primers instead of LR "Match" primers, which is what I wanted.

If anyone wants to buy them from me, I'll sell them for my cost plus shipping instead of sending them back for a refund.

PM me and let me know if you want it before I send them back.

Go to your local Cabelas and check what they have behind the counter. I went to the one up in Kansas City Today and was amazed how many they actually had sitting behind the counter.I picked up 4k CCI 250's at a very reasonable price and didn't have to pay the haz mat fee.

I was able to pick up about 10k of them off 3rdgen shooters supply, but I paid $55/k shipped to my door. a little expensive for the die hards, but at this point i dont care, i just need a stockpile so i dont run out, i dont mine paying a little extra. Heck they are $100-$150/k on gunraper...

CJG