• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for FFL dealer in Tampa Bay

shelpster66

Private
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2010
The Gunshine State
Good morning everyone. I will soon be accepting a shipment in the coming weeks, and need to find a good FFL dealer in the Tampa Bay area.
Any of you guys know somebody that is reasonable as far as the rate they charge? I've had a few tell me 10% for them to hand over the rifle and that seems to be higher than what I've heard others getting charged.

THANKS!!!

Mike

Re: Looking for FFL dealer in Tampa Bay

Give our store in Clearwater a call:

www.srtsupplydirect.com
727-573-8547
5019 Ulmerton Road
Clearwater, FL 33760

If someone's demanding 10% of the rifle cost, there's a serious problem - or it's a very, very inexpensive rifle
wink.gif

Thanks SRT.....I'll give them a call. It's being built by Mel over at Sniper Central and I want to be sure I find a reputable dealer.

Thanks again!!!

Edit:...I called the number you posted and got Petco....:eek:) I will be using SRT Supply for this. Thanks bud.

Never gone through SRT but they're good people. I've seen transfer prices vary between $35-$50 in this area. Luckily a friend of mine owns a gun store so I don't have to worry too much when I'm in this situation
laugh.gif

ive been in shopped at srt a few times but ive ordered guns through patriot arms in brandon several times. theyre awesome people they have great prices and are fantastic to deal with.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shelpster66</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks SRT.....I'll give them a call. It's being built by Mel over at Sniper Central and I want to be sure I find a reputable dealer.

Thanks again!!!

Edit:...I called the number you posted and got Petco....:eek:) I will be using SRT Supply for this. Thanks bud.</div></div>

Duhh, I mis-typed the first part of the number. It's 727-573-8547. Sorry!

I like working with SRT, good people to work with.

SC

No problem SRT...I just clicked on the link and it had the number.....kinda chuckled though when Petco answered....I'm thinking....pets and guns under one roof?? :eek:)

I talked with Matt and will be using SRT for the hand-off.

Thanks again to all..

Heh, I remember on occasion answering the phone from a woman absolutely intent on buying a plane ticket to Chicago.

"Hello, I'd like to reserve a first class seat to Chicago for Friday"

"Uhmm, ma'am, this is a gun store..."

"I need a ticket to get to Chicago."

"We don't do that ma'am...we sell guns."

"Does that mean I can't get a ticket to Chicago?"

"That's right, maybe you sho-" *CLICK* "Huh, okaay."