• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Looking for first for 308 dedicated

I ordered a TBAC Ultra-9 personally. What length suppressor are you looking to get?

My dedicated .308 bolt gun can is an Ultra 9. Though it’s on a 20”. Can’t beat it. Quiet, light and accurate as can be.
9e18e892e855aad267c54eff48d0508e.jpg

I am running a Silencerco Saker 762 ASR with my Barrett 98B . My Barrett is a. 308 with a 16 inch barrel . No complaints and no significant change to zero .

a67e5fd749878a80bf8cc05af7fc4043.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I regret going with a 9” suppressor for my 308. I got the Huntertown Arms 308 Can but damn it’s heavy and long! I was using my Gunsmiths 30 cal Can that’s 6” and titanium and it’s absolutely amazing.

Ultra 7 or 9, they will both sound good and be hearing safe on a bolt gun. I went with a 6.5 Ultra 9 a few months ago but I want to pick up a Ultra 7 for another build I'm starting soon. I would also like to have an Ultra 5 primarily for hunting use, but that may be another year or two down the road.

I currently use a Rugged Surge on my 260 which sounds great and has minimal poi shift from can off/on. The only down side is it's a bit heavy but doesn't bother me if I'm not packing it a long distance.