• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for Former Accurate Ordnance Employees (Re: One of their builds)

CUSTOM1911FAN

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 30, 2007
San Antonio, TX
Howdy all,

Well, I bought a nice used rifle that was built by Accurate Ordnance LLC, on a Badger 2013 action, with a 6mm Creedmoor Rock Creek Barrel, in a AICS AX stock. I want to see if any of the former employees are floating around here on the Hide? (I heard they closed.) More specifically, I wonder if any of the guys retained records of their builds, in case someone like me wants to ask them if they could re-barrel it for me? Question: if they have the original specs of the build, could they make me a pre-fit barrel? New to this game, appreciate the info.

If anything, does anybody know of a good shop that could re-barrel my rifle in the West Virginia/Northern Virginia area??

Who's got a few boxes of 6MM Creedmoor, by the way!? I should have scope and rings by this weekend-I am dying to shoot this thing!

Thanks!

Great rifles. Like he said above you will have to send it for the first rebarrel but after that they will have your specs and won’t need to send the action. Usually I will have them make me 2 and then you are set for a long time.

Reactions: CUSTOM1911FAN
Jason formerly of AO has a lot of that info and has a small shop in Atlanta. I sent OP contact info. I have two AO barreled actions and Jason had my data.

Hey man!

Just dusted off my SH login- holler if you need any info!

Jason (AO)
Were all the MARS actions made by Defiance? I need to get an action wrench for a barrel change and want to make sure I get the correct one. I have a 6.5 CM MARS and it is a hammer. Love it.

Were all the MARS actions made by Defiance? I need to get an action wrench for a barrel change and want to make sure I get the correct one. I have a 6.5 CM MARS and it is a hammer. Love it.
Yup- if it says MARS it's a Defiance! Any R700 wrench will do fine for that matter.

Reactions: lash