• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for Forster Co-Ax press

sdkidaho

Nobody
Minuteman
Nov 15, 2009
Idaho, USA
I'm going to finally get a press coming. Trying to find the best deal on a Forster Co-Ax press. Cheapest I'm seeing it is like $256 + $15 S&H.

Anyone have a lead on a better deal than that for one of these presses? I know I had seen them for less than that a short while ago but am coming up with nothing right now in any of my searches.

Thanks for your time.

Darby

Re: Looking for Forster Co-Ax press

www.gunstop.com

Pm me your email address and I will send you his bi nightly email specials. You can then somehow?? get signed up to recieve these. The last time it was on special it was $260.00 with free cover and shipping.
Miles

I have a Forster Co-Ax press and the one problem i have with it is you cant use tall loading dies on it like the Redding micrometer dies .The handel hits them if your loading tall rounds .Wish they made a handle with a taller bow in it . Arnie

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: arnie19</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a Forster Co-Ax press and the one problem i have with it is you cant use tall loading dies on it like the Redding micrometer dies .The handel hits them if your loading tall rounds .Wish they made a handle with a taller bow in it . Arnie </div></div>

I have one and mine does just fine with all the dies I use, including the Redding Competition Seater/Sizing Dies....

My redding comp dies dont touch either in my bonanza press loading 300WM

if you're in Boise, Cabela's has one on the floor right now (literally, it's on the floor under the Mec shotshell presses). Their price is comparable to most.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: milo-2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
www.gunstop.com

Pm me your email address and I will send you his bi nightly email specials. You can then somehow?? get signed up to recieve these. The last time it was on special it was $260.00 with free cover and shipping.
Miles </div></div>
+1 for Gunstop. That is where I buy all my Redding dies. John Walton is very knowledgeable and has always been a big help when I had questions about equipment, etc.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: arnie19</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a Forster Co-Ax press and the one problem i have with it is you cant use tall loading dies on it like the Redding micrometer dies .The handel hits them if your loading tall rounds .Wish they made a handle with a taller bow in it . Arnie </div></div>

You have the old press.
FYI your press will clear Forster micrometer dies (just as goob IMHO), but not Redding.

The new Co-Ax clears the long Redding dies no problem.

Was just in gunstop John said 2 weeks before they ge
t more in stock

FWY, there is a used one for sale over on longe range hunting dot com and even a Redding Ultra mag press as well.

Really? I have a CO-AX, and use a Redding Comp DIE with NO issues...<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: arnie19</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a Forster Co-Ax press and the one problem i have with it is you cant use tall loading dies on it like the Redding micrometer dies .The handel hits them if your loading tall rounds .Wish they made a handle with a taller bow in it . Arnie </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: royboy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">luvtolean, pm inbound on used co-ax </div></div>

No! Me! Remember me? The guy that started the thread??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: luvtolean</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It amazes me that nowhere has these in stock. </div></div>
Sinclair?

I just had Cabellas ship 2 in for me... the online says out of stock but a store search shows lots of them in stock...

Thanks to the post from FALex

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DaBadAss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DNR sports $249.95 + $15 shipping.

http://www.dnrsports.com/catalog/product/9c7c8663140697d2711bcd61c38227c7 </div></div>

Tried to order two separate items from DNR, on two different occasions over the past few weeks. Both items showed in stock. Both items were NOT in stock and were on indefinite back-order. They called each time (which was nice) to let me know the status on the items. Both times I canceled the order and got the item somewhere else. Albeit it was for a few more dollars for each item, so overall it cost me probably $15 more for items totaling almost $400, but it was worth the $15 to have the items now, rather than months from now.

Nice people to deal with, just sucked thinking stuff was in stock from the website when it really wasn't.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sdkidaho</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DaBadAss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DNR sports $249.95 + $15 shipping.

http://www.dnrsports.com/catalog/product/9c7c8663140697d2711bcd61c38227c7 </div></div>

Tried to order two separate items from DNR, on two different occasions over the past few weeks. Both items showed in stock. Both items were NOT in stock and were on indefinite back-order. They called each time (which was nice) to let me know the status on the items. Both times I canceled the order and got the item somewhere else. Albeit it was for a few more dollars for each item, so overall it cost me probably $15 more for items totaling almost $400, but it was worth the $15 to have the items now, rather than months from now.

Nice people to deal with, just sucked thinking stuff was in stock from the website when it really wasn't. </div></div>

I ordered from them a month ago, it said instock and they called me saying it would be available in May. ordered from Grafs and i think i got the last one, came in Monday and cancelled the order at DnR's. Joe