• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS Talk Looking for Gap Grind AM

Sprayed99

WJK 4-9-18
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 9, 2012
    DFW TX
    Anyone here that has been considering shooting PRS and near North TX? I’m looking for someone interested that would want to get together and train some. You don’t need all the fancy gadgets or a dedicated match rifle, I have a few extras. PM me if this is something you would be interested in.

Dan

Last edited:
    Reactions: never_summer
    Wait... do you have to arrange your own Pro if you sign up for Gap Grind?

If someone in the Atlanta region wants to be my Pro, I'll be your Am. And we'll live happily ever. Teeheeeeeee.

Wait... do you have to arrange your own Pro if you sign up for Gap Grind?

If someone in the Atlanta region wants to be my Pro, I'll be your Am. And we'll live happily ever. Teeheeeeeee.
    No, you can sign up as an AM on June 3rd, they will pair you with a Pro. Spots fill up extremely fast so you need to be fast on sign day.

Also to clarify you need to be a true newbie to the sport, if you are already shooting matches then your scores will more than likely push you to be a class up or even a pro. Look at the rules for score percentages.

Reactions: Bigrederic
    Also to clarify you need to be a true newbie to the sport, if you are already shooting matches then your scores will more than likely push you to be a class up or even a pro. Look at the rules for score percentages.

Yeah... I have. Let's just say I'm still an AM.

It's because I haven't used a $4,000 rifle with a $4,000 scope yet, though... so... yeah.

Tossing this back up.
    I’m looking for a pro for the Gap Grind!

I’m looking for a competitive partner. I’d like to share wind speed calls in mph, talk about what you’re going in with and what it took as you are coming off the line. I’ll share the same.

I have a nice MPA 6mm CM "production" setup, Leupold Mark 5HD 5-25 - PR2 Mil reticle, Magnetospeed V3, full size gamechanger and a Kestrel 5700 elite with AB and LINK. I have been an RO for a match and have been practicing position building and shooting this year. I want to learn. This will be my first actual match.

I am based out of Nashville, TN. Hoping to get lucky and find a pro and register before individual sign ups become open. Right now, only teams can register.

Last edited:
    ^ Same. But I don't have a Magnetospeed. Hahaha. I'm gonna sign up Friday I guess.

I’m looking for a pro for the Gap Grind! Fly into Nashville and I can pick you up.

I’m looking for a competitive partner. I’d like to share wind speed calls in mph, talk about what you’re going in with and what it took as you are coming off the line. I’ll share the same.

I have a nice MPA 6mm CM "production" setup, Leupold Mark 5HD 5-25 - PR2 Mil reticle, Magnetospeed V3, full size gamechanger and a Kestrel 5700 elite with AB and LINK. I have been an RO for a match and have been practicing position building and shooting this year. I want to learn. This will be my first actual match.

I am based out of Nashville, TN. Hoping to get lucky and find a pro and register before individual sign ups become open. Right now, only teams can register.

Well if anyone ends up selling an AM ticket - you just let me know.