• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for Geissle SSA-E trigger

Hogshooter

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 23, 2003
Powhatan, Va
Anyone know if Geissle SSA-E can be found any cheaper than $210 ? I have located a source for that shipped but have seen none for less money....thanks

Re: Looking for Geissle SSA-E trigger

210 well, I feel bad I bought mine for 220. There is a fella in the px selling one right now for 230. Maybe you can offer him 210.

found a complete lpk with the ssa-e for 230 at palmetto state armory as well.

I think the price (list) went up.
I have been looking for a deal too as it is just about all I use in builds too except for an occasional Hi-Speed.
$210 shipped seems like the best deal going - maybe they just have some at the old cost.
Now my what to do moment ~ buy now at that price or wait for a deal at the NRA Convention in a few months.
I got a couple at $180 at the 2011 convention.
Probably won't be so cheap now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sauce787</div><div class="ubbcode-body">found a complete lpk with the ssa-e for 230 at palmetto state armory as well. </div></div>

All sold out now, would have been perfect for my application.

Arms unlimited had them back in stock earlier today. Mine shipped out this morning. $210 shipped SSA-E

It is getting ridiculous when $2-300 dollar triggers are sold out. These manufactures have completely underestimated how large the market is.

There was no way to plan for this market. This is an anomaly.

I just hope our new friends so eager to open the wallet are just as eager to pressure their politicians into protecting their new purchases.

http://geissele.com/supersemi-automaticenhanced.aspx

$230 + shipping and always in stock.

I ordered a Geissele for my AR15 through another vendor and received terrible customer service...Ended up receiving the large pin and was just a nightmare.

Called Geissele, had my trigger 4 days later and their customer service is amazing.

Definitely worth the extra $20 IMO to get it from the source.

Alphaops had them in stock with a parts kit for $270 total two weeks ago.

I was lucky enough to get one combined with Palmetto's parts kit. That was a pretty good deal. But I will say for Primary Arms that they've handled two orders from me, had good prices and amazingly fast service. So even if you have to pay a little more in this case, you won't get jerked around.