• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Looking for info - small cheap ( less $700 or less ) direct thread 300blk suppressor

For my 300BLK (9” barrel) I went with the AB A-10/Warthog 7. I found direct thread to be pretty useless and have gone to the Griffin Armament Plan A Taper Mount. I have yet to have the suppressor loosen, with the Taper Mount. I have Taper Mounts on multiple firearms and like to move the suppressors.

Warthog 5 on left: Warthog 7 on right
IMG_3920.jpeg

For my 300BLK (9” barrel) I went with the AB A-10/Warthog 7. I found direct thread to be pretty useless and have gone to the Griffin Armament Plan A Taper Mount. I have yet to have the suppressor loosen, with the Taper Mount. I have Taper Mounts on multiple firearms and like to move the suppressors.

View attachment 8329112
Thank You - Very Interesting Information - I'll do my research on WARTHOG

I appreciate your input - Moving can around sounds really cool . . I have only 1 platform, no intention to move things around, . . . . My question to you - any POI challenges when you move cans around? . Just wondering.
Not with a quality mounting system. Plan A from the video above returns to zero when you put it back on.

This one will be close to $700 with the stamp, and it's a solid can... I have the 5.56 version, and it's an amazing little can for the size and price. OCL is a solid company, and their CS is top-notch should you ever have an issue. Lifetime warranty.

I've bought stuff from Joe Bob before, and they're legit, just never bought a can from them. But they seem to be the only place that has them in stock. There sold-out everywhere else...Hence the popularity of them. 👍🏼

Last edited:
Reactions: Charmingmander
This one will be close to $700 with the stamp, and it's a solid can... I have the 5.56 version, and it's an amazing little can for the size and price. OCL is a solid company, and their CS is top-notch should you ever have an issue. Lifetime warranty.

I've bought stuff from Joe Bob before, and they're legit, just never bought a can from them. But they seem to be the only place that has them in stock. There sold-out everywhere else...Hence the popularity of them. 👍🏼

Joe Bob Outfitters, Optics Planet, Ckassic Firearms, Giesselle . . . They all know me on a first name basis . . I've built many "things" . . but the arena of "cans" is my frst rodeo . . . What's interesting is . . . I Looked at that OTTER offering . . I just might have to revisit the link and have a another look . . Thank you for your reply

Joe Bob Outfitters, Optics Planet, Ckassic Firearms, Giesselle . . . They all know me on a first name basis . . I've built many "things" . . but the arena of "cans" is my frst rodeo . . . What's interesting is . . . I Looked at that OTTER offering . . I just might have to revisit the link and have a another look . . Thank you for your reply
Well, I can attest to the OCL cans. I helped them do pre-production T&R on the Hydrogen-S and Hydrogen-L .30 caliber cans back in 2022 before they released them. I actually have serial # 1 of the entire Hydrogen-S line, and # 5 of the Hydro-L cans. 😂 They absolutely ARE every bit of the hype. What you hear about them being awesome cans, is 100% accurate. The TBAC tests have proven it on several occasions. I have 4 of the OCL cans now (Polonium 5.56, Hydro-S 6.5mm, Hydro-S 7.62, and Hydro-L 7.62), and will have more in the future.

Don't overlook that Polo-30... Nothing will touch it in the sub-$700 category. The same goes for the Polonium 5.56 cans...They will not be beaten for the price, and are one of the quietest 5.56 cans on the market...And at one point, they WERE the quietest 5.56 can on the market for a LONG time. Might still be, just haven't checked PEW Science in a while.

The best .300 BLK suppressor I've used to date is another one of the OCL cans, but it's a bit outside of your price point. If you don't mind spending a little extra for a MUCH quieter can, then I'd suggest spending the extra money on the Hydrogen-S 7.62... It is ridiculously lightweight, and has 3 more baffles in it than the Polonium...

If you checkout my channel, I have quite a few videos of .300 BLK (both semi & bolt) with many different cans. No rambling, no sponsors, and you actually hear what the cans sound like.

Well, I can attest to the OCL cans. I helped them do pre-production T&R on the Hydrogen-S and Hydrogen-L .30 caliber cans back in 2022 before they released them. I actually have serial # 1 of the entire Hydrogen-S line, and # 5 of the Hydro-L cans. 😂 They absolutely ARE every bit of the hype. What you hear about them being awesome cans, is 100% accurate. The TBAC tests have proven it on several occasions. I have 4 of the OCL cans now (Polonium 5.56, Hydro-S 6.5mm, Hydro-S 7.62, and Hydro-L 7.62), and will have more in the future.

Don't overlook that Polo-30... Nothing will touch it in the sub-$700 category. The same goes for the Polonium 5.56 cans...They will not be beaten for the price, and are one of the quietest 5.56 cans on the market...And at one point, they WERE the quietest 5.56 can on the market for a LONG time. Might still be, just haven't checked PEW Science in a while.

The best .300 BLK suppressor I've used to date is another one of the OCL cans, but it's a bit outside of your price point. If you don't mind spending a little extra for a MUCH quieter can, then I'd suggest spending the extra money on the Hydrogen-S 7.62... It is ridiculously lightweight, and has 3 more baffles in it than the Polonium...

WOW . . . Very Impressive . . . Why you could sell me my own mother back to me you so convincing . . . I will with much respect research this . . . THANK you very much for your Reply . . Always appreciate your time . . Take Care

WOW . . . Very Impressive . . . Why you could sell me my own mother back to me you so convincing . . . I will with much respect research this . . . THANK you very much for your Reply . . Always appreciate your time . . Take Care
Well . . My research is - EVERYBODY is OOS . . Out of Stock on any & everything . . I quess the GLOBAL conflicts and potential conflicts drained the world inventory . . I did see . . . https://www.silencershop.com/silencerco-omega-300-dtm.html . . it in stock . . so I may go for that . . . Again . . .MANY thnx for all your information & input . . . Slap Happy Pappy in Sunny Central Florida

Well . . My research is - EVERYBODY is OOS . . Out of Stock on any & everything . . I quess the GLOBAL conflicts and potential conflicts drained the world inventory . . I did see . . . https://www.silencershop.com/silencerco-omega-300-dtm.html . . it in stock . . so I may go for that . . . Again . . .MANY thnx for all your information & input . . . Slap Happy Pappy in Sunny Central Florida
Well . . . This is in stock . . I really like the DTM feature because I have no plans on moving from 1 to the other . . . IN closing - I might have just spent some refund $$$$ . Otter Creek Labs Hydrogen-S 7.62mm

Reactions: FuhQ
More choices now than just a few years ago. One important factor to consider is this is a forever purchase. Recomend do your research an get hands on different cans if you are able to.1 leads to another, oh the vicious cycle. My first expensive mistake of a can is now an expensive paper weight.

More choices now than just a few years ago. One important factor to consider is this is a forever purchase. Recomend do your research an get hands on different cans if you are able to.1 leads to another, oh the vicious cycle. My first expensive mistake of a can is now an expensive paper weight.
This is my FIRST purchase . . So I do NOT want to spend $1,000's . . . AND YES . . You R so correct . . . there are many offerings - even in my budget range . . . There is alot to learn & I am XTREMLY thankful for all who have provided input . . Much appreciation to all . . . I think in 2 weeks - I'll pull the trigger & I'll share the news . . . Stay tuned

WOW . . That is nice . . My list is getting longer - who knew that a lil research would uncover so much information

I'm going to build a spread sheet for side by side comparisions

I feel like this is my quest for the holy grail . . I'm learning alot and having fun

I have the Enticer S in titanium and it is indeed an amazing can. I've used it on my 300 blackout SBR (9" barrel) and it's stupid quiet while not being overly long. Any of the standard baffle cans will produce a lot of back pressure on gas guns but as long as you're not doing mag dumps, it'll be fine. All of the Diligent Defense cans are HUB mount so lots of options. I've since switched over to the Huxwrx Flow762 since it's a low back pressure can but that's double your budget.

Reactions: SulphurRiverB4

View attachment 8329112
Thank You . . Warthog is now on my list

There’s some footage in here on a 6” .300blk with subs.