• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for intrest in helping out Joplin MO

CSiebert

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2010
Southeast missouri
Hey guys I am sure most of you are aware of Joplin MO. Being from MO myself I wanted to do something to help out. I am also a forum member over on 6br and seems to be some intrest over there. Anyone have any advice on a raffle, auction or maybe even a shoot. I would not be able to put a shoot together but maybe someone here has the connections to do so. Please post any input you may have.

Re: Looking for intrest in helping out Joplin MO

Without knowing the difficulties that any of this entails, It would be nice if an account could be set up and guys would donate via Paypal or something like that and then a check be presented to either the Redcross or some other reputable charity that would go toward the relief efforts in MO.

A shoot would be ideal but with hiders being so spread out, how many would actually be able to attend?

A raffle would also be cool but again, the logistics of such things escape me.

Thanks thats where I will send my donations to.

My wife was telling me she watched a interview of a family that was coming home from high school graduation the mother was in a different car and made it home, the father and son that just graduated not far behind and almost made it home but the son was sucked out of the sunroof and has not been seen since. She also said there are about 1200 unaccounted for.

I could not imagine what those people are going thru.

The Heart of Missouri United Way has set up the Joplin Tornado Relief Fund. 100% of donations go directly to the Joplin United Way with zero overhead. You can phone (573) 443-4523 or text "Joplin" to 864833. You can also visit the Heart of Missouri United Way web site