• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Looking for JAE700 accessories.

texasleftychef

Private
Minuteman
Apr 4, 2011
Fort Worth, Texas
Need the night vision adapter thing and some side picatinny sections to hang my Raptar off of. Bag rider too.

Let me know what you have.

Update - found one NV adapter but could still use more parts if they are out there

Last edited:
Have you tried Lisa at J-Allen? She shipped me a bunch of stuff they had left over. Also MDT took over their designs so they may have some of the leftover accessories.

Reactions: texasleftychef
Let me see what I can come up with for you. I have a ton of rail sections and a NV mount but just not sure I want to part with them. I may be able to dig something up for you.

Reactions: texasleftychef
If anyone wants to swap i have an ingenuity rail with blocks and bipod mount that id like to trade for am arca rail. Also have a short side rail

jaechassis.com is up, you can order the jae accessories. It has a weird check out, but can call mdt to order without using that installment payment

Don’t mean to hijack this thread, but if anyone has some LOP spacers that they’d be willing to part with (1-2 tops), let me know.

$90+ per from MDT is asinine.

Reactions: PJK
Appreciate the help and the heads up on the new site. I was amazingly able to pick up a few things a while back. Good to see for everybody that these parts are in production again. Not sure on new prices as I don’t remember what they were before.

jaechassis.com is up, you can order the jae accessories. It has a weird check out, but can call mdt to order without using that installment payment

Is Jaechassis.com MDT? Do I call MDT to order? I emailed Jaechassis.com to see if they had any acra rails in-stock no reply yet but I'm hoping.

They haved fixed the issue with the site, you can now order using your own card