• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Looking for keymo da428 mount for my duty rifle nomad30 please help

Kyminerman

Private
Minuteman
Apr 21, 2019
Prestonsburg Ky
Looking for keymo da428 mount for my duty rifle nomad30 please help i need one asap

Also need the keymo break 5/8-24

Thanks and god bless

I was hunting one as well, for my new Otter Creek Labs Hydrogen-S 6.5mm can that just came into the SOT on Friday... I bought the last one that Joe Bob had on their site Friday evening after work after trying to hunt one down all day long. I think it might have been the last one for sale on the whole web from a legit dealer.

Best of luck man. The only thing I can recommend is put your email into a bunch of dealers notification lists, and when one pops up, order it immediately.

I've also noticed a ton of Dead Air cans not in stock anywhere either... Not sure what's going on with their production, but Silencer Shop is completely out of Mask HD .22LR cans, and Primals with no option to purchase for backorder. I was going to order a 2nd Mask HD, but it's sold out right now.

Does it have to be that keymo mount and brake? I use the yhm on all mine and it works great, very repeatable ect...