• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Member Link Up Looking for long ranges around me (Belleville, Il)

Schmitty13

Private
Minuteman
Apr 24, 2013
Hey everyone! Just gonna start by saying sorry if this was put in the wrong section, I'm new here and this seemed like the best place to put this question. I am looking for ranges that go longer than 40 yards (where I have been shooting) I live in Belleville Illinois which is about 30 minutes from St. Louis. I don't mind traveling to the range but I really don't wanna drive more than an hour or an hour thirty tops. Preferably a range that's 300 yards? 500 yards? Maybe more? Please let me know of any information you have. Thanks in advance.
Christopher.

The only place I know of is St. Louis Benchrest in Wright City. It's a private range that you have to join and a good distance away from you. Probably doesn't help but its all I got. If you find any other place, please let us know.

PASA park Barry IL with 600
500 in Effingham - Effingham county sportsman club

Last edited: