• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Looking for M&P holster for TLR-1 or complete battle belt setup

valsport

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 3, 2022
Texas
Hey guys, I'm looking for a kydex OWB RH holster for a 4" M&P compact with a TLR-1. Let me know if you've got one you'd like to sell. Thx

Last edited:
Also interested in used complete med size 32-34 complete battle belt with pouches holster etc. AR mags, pistol and AICS. Shotgun shell holders a bonus. Located in DFW TX.

If.youre willing to go new. Check G-Code holsters, they have a 4.25 w TLR1 but not for M&P2.0. Belt and "scorpion" mag pouches have given good service through multiple rifle/pistol classes.

If.youre willing to go new. Check G-Code holsters, they have a 4.25 w TLR1 but not for M&P2.0. Belt and "scorpion" mag pouches have given good service through multiple rifle/pistol classes.
Thanks. The M2.0 optic cut doesn't like my 1.0 holsters. Slide lock has more stick out and the taller front sight. There was a battle belt setup on here that I missed when I went out of town but yes probably will need to go new on the holster to get the right fitment.

Around 4:15 and 4:58 in this video I'd like a belt setup like Ray has. G code holster and RTI wheel, but just looks like a normal belt with tacos.

Last edited: