• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes looking for new scope for trainer

Ruslow

Private
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2017
AR
Am looking for a scope for my 22lr trainer i know I need to stay as close as poss to what I normally shoot. but need to go down to 25yards. what works within those areas> rite now shooting and AMG for glass on comp rifle.
. STan

SWFA 3-15x42 is a solid trainer scope for 22 LR.

While I've been using Athlon Cronus 4.5-29x56 scopes on my precision .22RF bolt repeaters, I wanted a lighter, smaller scope for a V-22 w/18" Ranch profile bbl. Didn't want to give up much in the areas of optical quality, reticle design, or magnification, so decided to try one of Athlon's new Midas TAC 6-24x50 scopes. Have been very pleased with this scope from the first time I picked it up out of the box & took a look through it. The turret knobs have very distinct & audible clicks, I like the reticle (though there's a new one with Christmas tree now), and the glass is all I could ask for, especially at this price point.

Reactions: gr8fuldoug