• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Looking for P365 Holster for Wife

GriffSniper

Private
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2020
Hi Guys,

After a bunch of great suggestions here, and some tours in the local gun shops, the wife decided that she wants the sig P365 as a carry gun. The problem is, she isn't a big jean and belt wearer so leather IWB strong side holsters (my personal preference) isn't going to work. Since we're outside of what I'm typically familiar with, I was wondering if there were any ideas about what I might look into. She likes to wear light pairs of synthetic shorts with no pockets (don't get me started on how I have to carry everything...). I can argue all day about changing how she dresses so she can carry a gun comfortably, but she'll be more likely to carry on a frequent basis if the holster fits her lifestyle. Some things I've run across online are:

Belly band holsters
Light weight clip on holsters

I'd appreciate recommending specific brands/holsters. I wasn't aware of the Sig P365 before posting here so I'm hoping someone also a great suggestion on holsters for women I'm not aware of. I'd prefer she have better accessibility than carrying in her purse, but it is my plan B.

Look at Wright Leather Works or Talon holsters. Both companies make excellent P-365 holsters.

I wear jeans and no belt just about every day. I carry a 365 in a Crossbreed mini tuck IWB holster. It was kind of uncomfortable until I got the leather broke in to fit me. Now I can wear it under an untucked T shirt and it conceals nicely

No experience with either of these, but they look interesting.

I'm looking for a holster for my new 365 myself. My trouble is I'm trying to narrow 10 situations down to one or maybe two holsters.

Some veddy interesting options here..........

I'm looking for a holster for my new 365 myself. My trouble is I'm trying to narrow 10 situations down to one or maybe two holsters.

Some veddy interesting options here..........

To me Tulster makes one of the most minimalist streamlined robust easy-on/off holsters for IWB carry.

To the OP, your wife will probably need a belly band style holster based on her attire preferences.

Reactions: Fishbonz
Thank you for all of the suggestions! The wife is looking into the 3speedholsters right now as they look like a premium belly band type. I would greatly appreciate any other suggestions.

I’ve enjoyed my 3 Speed set up. Works well with any clothing. I ordered mine for a TLR6 light and do regret that. Just too much material. Overall though very comfortable and conceals well.