• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Looking for paint prices

still_N_29palms

Private
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2011
Somerville, Alabama
I am looking for a good painter to paint a Savage BA-110 in a specific coloration. I have a snake skin of a Mojave Green rattlesnake. The pattern is like a dimondback but lighter and with circle patterns also the skin has a tint of yellow/greenish in the sunlight. But not shiney or florecent in anyway under a blacklight. I would love to send the skin to a perspective painter if they are unsure of the color scheme.

here is a video of one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J68Lua2pV3A&feature=related

You may as well keep the pattern for your next perspective buyers. By all means I want the artist name on the front, left side of the picany railing so I can bragg of your work.

I am checking on prices so I know what to save up.

Re: Looking for paint prices

I had to put my coffee down at the end of that video.I was afraid it was going to strike the camera and I was going to throw my coffee!LOL