• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for pics of Coyote tan and FDE cerakote for a new build.

Lrdchaos

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 19, 2011
Oklahoma
Going to build a new rifle on a McMillan A5 in gap camo and I want the metal to be brown. Looking for pics on rifles cerakote coyote tan or fde. A side by side pick would be be awesome!

I’m looking for similar, I quite like the kahles brown and I’m wondering what’s the closest brown. Pics I’ve seen of the cerakote browns vary depending on how the light bounces off the paint. I need someone with eyes on experience of the colours to advise me.

I emailed cerakote yesterday, no reply yet.

I like this brown, or the brown on this nail varnish

Attachments

• C9BB57CC-72C1-42A7-8D98-CB6868362F7E.jpeg
    C9BB57CC-72C1-42A7-8D98-CB6868362F7E.jpeg
    278.2 KB · Views: 58
these things are really hard to nail down on pics. And, depending upon the Cerakoter, the color can change in shine a bit based upon mix.

we specialize in Knights Taupe, Coyote Brown, FDE, and some RAL8000, but pics do not do anything justice. Most of the colors you mentioned are much lighter.

these things are really hard to nail down on pics. And, depending upon the Cerakoter, the color can change in shine a bit based upon mix.

we specialize in Knights Taupe, Coyote Brown, FDE, and some RAL8000, but pics do not do anything justice. Most of the colors you mentioned are much lighter.
Interesting, I’ve looked at chocolate and federation browns online for my project but each colour looks different in every pic I see! :(