• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for podcasts

Rum&Powder

Private
Minuteman
Nov 1, 2021
Augusta
I have only found a few podcasts that I like and have listened to every podcast in each of their history. I have run out of episodes to listen to and I am hoping that someone knows of some other good ones that I have missed.
I am looking for something that is centered around firearm reviews, competitions, training, or extremely long range.
I am not looking for anything political or hunting. I know those topics frequently overlap, but I would rather those be the exception, not the rule.

Here is what I have already subscribed to and listed to all past episodes.....
Everyday Sniper
Vortex Nation
Hornady Podcast
Rifles Only Accuracy Podcast
The Shooters Mindset
Extreme Long Rang Shooting
Going Ballistic
Applied Balllistics

I have tried several others but didn't like them. I am hoping you all have some suggestions that I have not come across yet.

All the ones @M8541Reaper mentioned are great. Mine is ok.
Mannnn don’t lie. I was sitting there ringside with ol Joe R himself and ya know what he said? There ain’t nothing better than listening to Just F’n Send It while on DMT in a sauna with a plate of elk meat.

1671554968260.gif

Miles to Matches
Just F’N Send It (@BLKWLFK9 ‘s Podcast)
The Straight DOPE
Mythology of Marksmanship
Group Therapy
I am several episodes into Group Therapy and I like it a lot! Although I will be caught up before the end of the week.
The others I had already tried out once....but I will give them a second shot.....maybe I just picked out a couple bad episodes.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
If you ever want to branch out from gun related podcasts then I'd highly recommend "the rest is history" podcast.

It's completely non-political, light hearted (mostly) but very interesting. It's refreshing to hear history told without trying to squash modern day beliefs into the narrative.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
A shooting related one is the "precision unloaded podcast".
Might be a bit lame for an American audience (it's from New Zealand) but is a non-political shooting podcast.

A shooting related one is the "precision unloaded podcast".
Might be a bit lame for an American audience (it's from New Zealand) but is a non-political shooting podcast.
And it even has it's own thread devoted to it here on the Hide, full of all sorts of New Zealandish jokes, memes, comedy, and give-aways.

Although whoever started it has been a bit slack lately and hasn't updated it much.

Reactions: Rum&Powder
Love the Impact Dynamics podcast. They're out of Australia. Goofy at times but they really know their shit. Centered on PRS shooting with a bit of outback hunting discussion here and there.