• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for ppl within 100 miles of Hickory NC

jason_mazzy

Private
Minuteman
Aug 8, 2009
the south
Looking to learn some craft skills and better my Long range shooting. I'm adequate with the m4, saw, 240b, and claymores lol, but new to long distance shooting. I'm a hands on guy, vids and books rarely do it for me. Looking for some friends, aquaintances and a good block of instruction. Thank you in advance and hit me up.

Re: Looking for ppl within 100 miles of Hickory NC

not sure where hickory is but im over here in jacksonville, id be happy to help you out.

Sir,

Let me know if I can be of any help.

John

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J.Boyette</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sir,

Let me know if I can be of any help.

John</div></div>

where sir are you located? what weapon systems are you familiar with and how often are you available to get together? I was injured in the service so an early retirement for me. Free alot of time.

Hickory, NC is in Catawba County.

Yeah man, I'm 20 minutes East of Hickory off I-40.

There's a lot of guys around the military bases; like Jacksonville.

come on Jacksonville is the Marine bases.

JasonM,

Pm sent sir.

John

Thank you. pm sent back. if you have a phone number or email addy i can privately email you from I would appreciate it.

There's a few of us stationed at Bragg in Fayetteville as well. That's a bit over 100 miles from you, but not by much.

I'm near Fayetteville as well. I'd be interested in shooting some.

Cut

If anyone is willing to host a shoot one week-end, send out a PM, if training schedule permits, count me in on whatever.

I know Hawks Ridge has a 1K range, not sure of their rules and regs though.

hey where is Hawks Ridge at? 1k is where i need to get my ass to

You will only get 500 and 1k at hawks ridge, no in betweens. nice range for BR but not recommend for anything else. Hit up benchduck for extreme LR work