• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for primers

JWilly8

Private
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2019
Is anyone aware of large and small rifle primers for sale? I have been looking for the last few months and I seem to just miss getting them every time someone has them in stock. I figured I’d see if someone, by some miracle, knows where I might find some. Thanks for any help.

Is anyone aware of large and small rifle primers for sale? I have been looking for the last few months and I seem to just miss getting them every time someone has them in stock. I figured I’d see if someone, by some miracle, knows where I might find some. Thanks for any help.

Reactions: DIBBS
Primers are available, but the pricing is astronomical.

Reactions: acudaowner

Wow! That is kinda high. I just bought 2 cases of srp at 399 per case. Still high, but I think reloading components will never be as it use to before covid and civil unrest. The demand for guns, ammo, and reloading components is just high.

The price is what it is. It ain't coming back down for the forseeable future.

You have to eat into your stash, pay to play, or go be poor somewhere else

Reactions: Shoots 700's