• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for real time crime website

Not a Clue

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nov 17, 2019
Maybe someone here remembers better than me. There used to be a website that showed all the crime statistics in real time for Chicago, I think it was. I could be remembering it wrong. It was a web page full of graphs and stats that were updated in somewhat real time (just meaning it was always being updated as data came to it's source).

It broke down the shootings by neighborhood, showed stabbings, showed where on the body people were shot. It was a pretty amazing website. I remember it having odd name like dumbasswebsite or something. I forgot about it for a few years and I've tried to find it again and I can't. I don't know if the site is still up or if I can't find it because it's gone.

Anyone remember that? The page itself was nothing but icons and graphics showing the actual data.