• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for recommendation ---3-way case trimmer

Bob 964

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2011
Tallahassee, Florida
Looking for a recommended case trimmer for .308. I want to be able to chuck it into a cordless drill. I want it to trim case mouth to length, chamfer and de-burr case mouth. I want to use it with neck-sized cases. Any recommendations?

I use a Giraud power trimmer which does all the functions you list at the same time. I'm not aware of a drill adaptable trimmer that'll do all that in one step but maybe someone will suggest something.

I have no first hand experience with this World's Finest Trimmer at Little Crow Gun Works but it looks pretty nifty.

Cts is pretty good but it is best to get 4 flute carbide cutter. WTF is ok but throw out their cutter. It is junk.

I highly recommend the auto trimmers as well. Fuck that drill shit lol.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Giraud is the best, hands down, no doubt. The next best thing is the Forster with 3 way trimmer. The RCBS with 3 way is a peice of shit, just google the reviews for it and how it cuts crooked case mouths.

RCBS is never known for great engineering, but their 3 way cutter works great if adjusted properly.
Adjusting it is as user friendly as changing a wheel on a covered wagon.
Real men can do it, but requires lots of swearing.

Another vote for the Giraud, use it on .308, .223, and 300blk. That thing will go through some brass and the case mouths are perfect inside and out. It was well worth the money and waiting time.