• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for reloader 15 and H4831sc

Tackleberry

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 16, 2005
possumneck, ms
Does anybody have any R15 and H4831sc that you will sell or trade for something? One pound of each will tide me over. Thanks for the help.

Re: Looking for reloader 15 and H4831sc

TNT Reloading shows RE-15 in stock, but no H4831sc. I would part with a pound of RE-15, but I'm not sure how to get around the whole shipping issue. It surely wouldn't be worth the hazmat fee for one pound.

Re: Looking for reloader 15 and H4831sc

Try PowderValley and Natchez actually, I was there recently and saw R: 15 in stock at both places. I think PV might have had both of them.

I know TNT personally, I have good luck with him and he's a really nice guy, he's so flooded right now that he's not answering calls and has a long lead time. Some people on here have been less than satisfied when they ordered 20k primers and got a reply email that their order was cancelled.