• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for Remington 700 BDL bottom metal

CATMguy

Private
Minuteman
Sep 9, 2013
San Antoino
I am looking for a slightly used BDL bottom metal for a short action. I know a lot of guys are going with the detachaible mag bottoms....so i amhoping someone has one to unload. I am trying to piece together an extra hunting rifle for my kids. Willing to pay, but not retail.....thanks.

Last edited:
Hello, lash & skudzuki....I am interested in OEM Long Action (30-06) take-off bottom metal too. If you've pulled yours for an upgrade or custom build, could I take yours off of your hands? Thanks!

I have the factory Remington unit off of a 308 Varmint gun if you want it. You can have it for free. I will mail it to you. Let me know.

If any one has a long action one I am looking as well.

Sorry I did a search and thought this was in the for sale threads. Sorry for posting in the wrong fourm.

Thanks, mackdrv! I believe the .308 is a Rem 700 short-action? If not and you're willing to part with your setup I'll gladly accept, pay shipping to my location, etc. Feel free to email me or shoot me a PM. Thanks!

After taking c/o the guys above, if someone has an extra complete bottom unit - send me a PM as to finish, condition, price. Thanks.

I get mine from E-Bay. Short and long action versions. Most times decent price sometimes GREAT prices