• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for Rifle (Sniper’s) Caliber .30 M1903A1, W/Telescope, Sighting, Unertl 8X (USMC)

cplnorton

Private
Minuteman
Apr 28, 2012
Van Wert, Ohio
A small group of us have been conducting a case study of real Marine Unertl sniper rifles for several years now and are always on the hunt for more to add to the list.

If you have a real one and want to see how it compares with the rest please feel free to contact me. We have also pulled out lots of new information on them from the National Archives that has not been published, so we can usually tell you new info on the rifles in exchange for your participation.

By the way, I didn't know this forum existed. I thought the only thing left was that crappy Scout forum, so I'm glad to see this one is still out there. :)

Last edited:
By the way, I didn't know this forum existed. I thought the only thing left was that crappy Scout forum, so I'm glad to see this one is still out there. :)

For about 2 and a half years this site was shut down and we'd moved to Scout. Thankfully that's over and Lowlight had kept this one mothballed during that time so he was able to rebuild it when we left Scout a couple of weeks ago. In fact, both sites are still running right now but this is the "real" Hide again.