• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Looking for smith to rechamber 300 rsaum to wsm and thread?

jj302

Private
Minuteman
May 20, 2010
Green Bay, WI
I have a 700 LTR I'm looking to have rechambered and threaded for my 30p-1. Any recommendations on a smith to perform this? I have a reamer and go/no go gauges and had a smith to do it but he has become ill.
Thanks

little off topic but nice video Coldbore! You make me want a dta. Whats your opinion on the dta? Is it like you need to shoot one to know if you like it or not? I've only seen them in real life and they look amazing. If I had a choice between a dta, AI or custom rifle it would probably be an AI. Sorry if its a little choppy what I said I'm a little tired, had a good workout today.

Thanks for the Pm's guys. My guy just emailed me and told me to go to his shop next Sunday and he'll do it. I'll see if it works out and contact you if it doesn't

Why rechamber? I'm not set up to reload and rsaum is only getting more rare and expensive. Roughly 3x the cost of a box of wsm last I checked.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD