• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for some help outing a poser..

Re: Looking for some help outing a poser..

And this is supposed to be a Marine Sniper school for MOS 0317 any help would be appreciated.

Hold up... This guy is saying he went through SSS in Hawaii?

Where is he running his mouth? (Gun store, gun range, forum, etc) In what context? Why are you wanting to call him out?

That is correct... I can send you the link to our little forum if you like..

post it up in this thread

Might be legit. They moved that school outta there in 02 IIRC.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Might be legit. They moved that school outta there in 02 IIRC. </div></div>

I appreciate the Help Shaggyback. Thanks Again.

As payment for my help, go tell Wil his kid looks just like me.

so did you ever find out if he was a poser or not?

Dont they give you a certificate when you graduate sniper schools?

I got one from the AMU Sniper School and a class picture. Even got a class roster.

I kept everything military wise, it comes in handy when you want to retire and need make sure you get all your retirement points.

YES SIR THE DO GIVE OUT CERTIFICATES. WHATS HIS NAME I HAVE A BUDDY THAT TAUGHT SSS I THINK HE WAS AT K-BAY NOW AT QUANTICO. HE MIGHT BE ABLE TO FIND OUT.