• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

looking for some input Falcon x50

aleadslinger

Private
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2022
GA
so I am looking at the falcon x50 10x50x60 the question is will this survive on my costume 300PRC that I shoot 1000 plus. I am also interested in any comparisons to vortex optics just because that is what I am familiar with. thanks in advance

The only one I found was on Amazon for over $1,000.

They look to be SFP?

For that money, peruse the PX.

There’s much better glass to be had.

I had a 5-25 that was FFP some time ago. It was ok at best. I paid around $500.

I wouldn’t do it again.

Not sure what’s $1,000 in the Vortex lineup.

But there’s a lot of Razors for sale from $1300 on up. I’d save a few more dollars and snag one.

I currently have a vortex viper pst gen 2 on it that is around $1000 and am wanting a bit more magnification available without breaking the bank. I am not familiar with the PX.

PX is the buy/sell section of the hide.

Anybody can buy from a listing in the PX, but you’ve got to be a supporting member to post an ad.

Posting what you’re budget is would help us know what you’ve got to work with.

the vary most I can afford to spend on this right now is 1100. thanks for the help PX I was scratching my head on that one.

Lots of options for $1100.

Read reviews and know what it is you want before dropping the coin on scope, though.

Hard to return a used one!