• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Looking for some input on Falcon Riflescopes

gr8fuldoug

Supporting Vendor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2006
Old Bethpage NY
www.cameralandny.com
Camera-Land-Generic-728x90-12822.gif
[/URL]
5c4647d73d868775d61ec26b_logo300.png
[/URL]

Looking for some input on Falcon Riflescopes. Not a brand we are very familiar with, however, a few folks have brought the brand to our attention and we are considering carrying their scopes. I have spoken with a close friend, who is a dealer up in Canada, and he only had good things to say about them.

Good? Bad? Other?

Please chime in and let us know your opinion. Thanks in advance.

It is that time of the year that we appeal to you to help raise $$$ for a very worth cause, United Cerebral Palsy. Those of you that are familiar with us know that the 1st Thursday of August every year we have a huge fund raiser. You can be a HUGE help. If you would please go to this donation page and make a donation of anything, just $1 it would make a big impact. Think of all the forums we participate on. If every member that sees this post would give something, anything, we could raise so much money for Cerebral Palsy of Nassau. Thank you in advance for your generosity.

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Have a great day & please follow us on Instagram at gr8fuldoug1 :)

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that we can assist you with please let us know.

Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com

They used the be made in the Philippines a long time ago. I remember the falcon menace was one of the first affordable mil/mil FFP scope I think it was a 4.5-14x44.

They were really cheap (300-400) with not the greatest glass but it was one of the first of its kind 15 years ago before the vortex craze.

They were not reliable back then. Not sure how they would be today especially compare to the next Gen of Chinesium reliable scopes Athlon Helos Gen 2/Midas/ETR. Arken SH4 Gen 2/EP5 and Vortex SE. I supposed they’re made by the same OEM manufacturers as all the other players so I’m sure they’ve improved.

Not sure if they relaunched or adapted to what everyone is doing but it seems like they’re doing the old tier lines with some scopes made in China and some made in Japan but their website doesn’t seem to specify anything about life warranty and I know that in the past it used to also be a big issue so once again ... unless they’re severely under priced or have better features, why bother with Falcon over your typical LOW made Bushnell DMR/Burris XTR/Athlon Chronus or your chinesium made Athlon Midas, Vortex SE or Arken EP5 ?

I remember these, I had a couple but I got rid of them quick. I don't exactly remember why but I would pass on them with so many other options available now.