• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Looking for some used Salmon rods (Loomis E6X)

MachoKing

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 26, 2017
I am looking for a used salmon rod, particularly Loomis E6X. Looking for 8.6-10.5", heavy power, fast action, lure weight somewhere between 4-6oz.

Not certain where you're at but if I was you I'd be contacting some of the 'smaller' Salmon Charters. Right now is a great time to do it if you're anywhere near the mouth of the Columbia with Springer Season getting ready to fire up. Or you could just contact them and BS'm for a bit and see if they gotta couple 2nd's they'd be willing to separate with.

G.Loomis

1 Holland Dr
Irvine,CA 92618
Phone: 877-577-0600
(9am to 7pm EST)
(6am to 5pm PST)

Not certain where you're at but if I was you I'd be contacting some of the 'smaller' Salmon Charters. Right now is a great time to do it if you're anywhere near the mouth of the Columbia with Springer Season getting ready to fire up. Or you could just contact them and BS'm for a bit and see if they gotta couple 2nd's they'd be willing to separate with.

G.Loomis

1 Holland Dr
Irvine,CA 92618
Phone: 877-577-0600
(9am to 7pm EST)
(6am to 5pm PST)

I'll give you a hint, I'm the furthest inland that you can catch salmon.

I'll give you a hint, I'm the furthest inland that you can catch salmon.

Ok, just for fun my 2 guesses are Idaho or Michigan. But you didn't rule out land locked, like Kokanee, but that's a pretty big meat rod for Kokanee. ;)
So I'd still suggest charter boats. You can get some smoking deals as well as seconds from gloomis or rogue and the like.

Ok, just for fun my 2 guesses are Idaho or Michigan. But you didn't rule out land locked, like Kokanee, but that's a pretty big meat rod for Kokanee. ;)
So I'd still suggest charter boats. You can get some smoking deals as well as seconds from gloomis or rogue and the like.
It's Idaho by the way haha. Many of our rivers run very fast so we need a higher lure weight rating.

Reactions: 1J04
It's Idaho by the way haha. Many of our rivers run very fast so we need a higher lure weight rating.

Boy Howdy. Usually make the yearly pilgrimage up to Beacon Rock for a few days of camping and fishing. That water below Bonneville hauls ass.

So who's a good guesser? Yep, this guy. :giggle:

I'm kind of a Lamiglas/Loomis fan. I've never fished a St Croix.

They make some nice stuff. They're a few hours from me but I used to drop by and grab some scratched rods for a steal