• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

looking for someone interested in helping me make something for us shooters

Olen_4504

[ ]
Supporter
Minuteman
May 16, 2018
Montpelier, Virginia
I found a small hole for a product in the PRS scene (possibly even for some hunters) that i've made a prototype of. I've been using it recently and let a few fellow shooters try it and the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. It's not a novel idea by any means - but it's been adapted (in an obvious way) to work for a particular common type of stock(s) used for competition (and even hunting).

i don't know much about machining/manufacturing these types of items but i feel with a bit of tweaking it can be a super simple/cheap item to make. I want to scale it up a bit to be able to offer to the shooting community. i just don't have the equipment to do it.

anyone with access to a cnc mill or something could knock these parts out super easy

when it was just an idea and i really just wanted the "thing" to exist - i reached out to a couple companies that offer these types of products already and it didn't really go anywhere - which is fine, they have their own crap going on and working on their own innovations.

but now that i've gotten positive feedback on it - i really want to scale it up and make some for other shooters.

if this project interests you - PM me we can chat.

I'm not in it to make a bunch of money or anything. I just think it would be cool to get it out to shooters in the PRS scene. I want to refine it so it'll be something shooters enjoy having on their rifle that is functional and looks good.

Reactions: kindabitey