• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for spotter 60 accessories

Thistle

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 29, 2018
Its hard to find stuff for these spotting scopes. Where is the best place to find
stuff for the Hensoldt spotter 60?

Looking for a rail and recommendations on a good mounting system.

A low profile eye guard would be nice as well (them and the rails always seem to be OOS).

Guys, we had to order a bunch to make it happen, but we brought back the lo-pro eyeguard - Germany says about 8 weeks - got the price down a bit also, was $99, now $79 - anyone running a hensoldt spotter will want one of these:

SPOTTER 45/60 LOW PROFILE EYEGUARD

Reactions: MarinePMI
You can just BO thru the link above if you like, or give me a yell. Rails will be here similar time frame.

Thanks!

Reactions: MarinePMI
Couldn't find anything that worked the way I wanted so I made one in my shop. Made a couple for my friends with Henny's as well.

Ah, I see. I thought you were saying they were made by APO (not specifically the QD mount). Still, ingenious design and concept. If you don't have any issues, I may copy that and make one for myself. Looks like square AL tubing(?) cut/milled to shape and D&T'ed for APO pic rail and QD mount, correct?

Ah, I see. I thought you were saying they were made by APO (not specifically the QD mount). Still, ingenious design and concept. If you don't have any issues, I may copy that and make one for myself. Looks like square AL tubing(?) cut/milled to shape and D&T'ed for APO pic rail and QD mount, correct?

No issues at all. Used 3x3x1/4 aluminum angle and QD mount and rail. Pretty simple and took me less than an hour to make. Cut the angle on my bandsaw and had it cerakoted when done. Keeps the ocular end of the Henny and LRF on the same plane so you just go between the two easily. Have a RDS on the left hand rail. Works with my STR spotting scope as well.