• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LOOKING FOR SS AND SOF SHOOTERS

DF_FILTHY_FEW

Private
Minuteman
Jun 3, 2020
Hey guys, completely new to this forum so if this is in the wrong place pls let me know.

I have opportunities open here in SC for active duty and prior service SOF and Scout Snipers. Currently close to 5,000 acres available for predator hunting.

With deer having babies on the ground and new turkeys hatched myself and property owners of course want to get dogs slowed. Hogs on some properties also need to go.

This program is in the beginning stages and hopefully I can expand it more once the current properties are handled.

This all came about while talking to an old MARSOC buddy who was supposed to have already deployed again but the COVID-19 pushed trip to the right. After talking with him the same was said by a army GB buddy so to help keep guys sharp I got friends with property on board and opened it up to Scout Snipers (active and prior) and SOF (active and prior). If interested and fall in the categories mentioned message me for more info. Thanks for reading this jibber.
-Dave