• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for tips on prone with collapsible stock

Joesmurf

Private
Minuteman
Feb 5, 2020
I’ve gotten some good improvement with prone positioning from some of the tips on here.

However I would like to improve my carbine (collapsible stock) prone shooting. I’m struggling to keep the POI elevation consistent due to the angle of the magpul stock. I’m using Armageddon gamechanger. Any tips on best ways to set up the bag/grip or better bag recommendations would be much appreciated!

YouTube, Google: Jim's goon life/ Ridgeline Defense. He also has a bunch of other helpful videos if your new to the carbine game using tripods, bags and such.

Reactions: Joesmurf
Bipod in front and a rear bag?

I make sure to put a little load on the bipod with my shoulder, get a good cheek weld and use it to put some pressure into the rear bag, then use a good consistent trigger squeeze. I don't put much pressure on the grip.

Bipod in front and a rear bag?

I make sure to put a little load on the bipod with my shoulder, get a good cheek weld and use it to put some pressure into the rear bag, then use a good consistent trigger squeeze. I don't put much pressure on the grip.
Yes, bipod front with bag in back. Thanks!