• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for Training near Tampa in December

michaelkirkland

Private
Minuteman
Feb 18, 2017
Hello all,
The subject mostly says it all, but of course there's a lot more details to share. I'm an avid PRS shooter, well as much as I can find in central Canada. I'm heading to Tampa December 6th for a few days and would love to squeeze in some training while my wife is busy working. Anything to improve my skills, but I know that wind calling kicks my ass and so this would be my preferred type of training.

Does anyone have any recommendations of training courses in the area?

Being from Tampa there really isn’t much wind here. Consistent fair wind once you figure it out. As for places here there are some in the 1.5 to 3 hr range but depends where your coming to.

Reactions: michaelkirkland
Not sure if there's any training being offered, but reach out to the guys at OTM Tactical and Exodus Rifles to see what they suggest. They are in Jacksonville which is about 3 hours away from Tampa. Joe Walls is a great PRS shooter and maybe they know of something in the area or could put together some 1:1 training.

Being from Tampa there really isn’t much wind here. Consistent fair wind once you figure it out. As for places here there are some in the 1.5 to 3 hr range but depends where your coming to.
Thanks for the response.

Not sure if there's any training being offered, but reach out to the guys at OTM Tactical and Exodus Rifles to see what they suggest. They are in Jacksonville which is about 3 hours away from Tampa. Joe Walls is a great PRS shooter and maybe they know of something in the area or could put together some 1:1 training.
Thanks very much that's a really good idea. I'll reach out to them.

2 mile range that offers training opportunities in Immokalee Fl about 2 hrs South
Or non members can pay 30 for 2 hrs

maybe theses guys can help

@redneckbmxer24

@lash

@Mike Casselton

@oneshot86

Last edited:
Reactions: michaelkirkland