• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment looking for Winchester 209 Shotgun primers in Minnesota- Rifle Primers to trade

stompbox

Private
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Minnesota, USA
    Looking to get anywhere between 1000 to 5000 Winchester 209 shotgun primers. Face to face in Minnesota only. I have some small or large rifle primers to trade.

I’m in northeast Nebraska and have 1k. Probably not worth the drive, but if you get desperate, let me know

Looking to get anywhere between 1000 to 5000 Winchester 209 shotgun primers. Face to face in Minnesota only. I have some small or large rifle primers to trade.

I live in Somerset WI and work in downtown Minneapolis. I have a brick of 1000 Winchester W209 shotgun primers i am willing to trade for an equal number of small rifle primers. text me at 612-799-8117 if you are interested

Reactions: Geno C.
    Thanks, tried to order them, it said that 2 were in stock, but wouldn't let me add to cart. very strange. Thanks anyway.