• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Spotters Looking into binos; Bushnell Forge?

TheBigCountry

Green Weenie
Supporter
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Dec 9, 2013
    I’ve been wanting a good set of binos, maybe even a spotter, for the range. They will be brought along when I hunt too. The hunting aspect leans me more towards the binos then a spotter.

I had a set of Minox 10X a few years ago that grew legs. They were really nice for the price.

Ive been looking hard at the Bushnell Forge 10x and 15x, and have read some favorable reviews here. Is there anything in the $500 or so range that competes with them? I know Vortex, Minox, and Meopta have some in that range.

As a long standing supporting vendor here on the forum it would be our pleasure to discuss this with you and help figure out which would suit your intended use the best. If you've got a few minutes give us a call, 516-217-1000
    This is a great time as we are running our Super Spring Sale Weekend at Camera Land with at least 10% off on all Athlon, Burris, Element, GPO, Hawke, Konus, Kowa, Sightmark & Slik.

I've been super happy with my Forge binos. I currently have sets in 10 and 15x, but really only use the 10s for NRL22 stuff due to the wider FOV. There's a noticeable weight difference in the two, though, so the 10s might be a little more friendly for hunting.