• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Competition Events Looking of info on 2022 DMR/SPR 2 day event

TigernLionGSP

Private
Minuteman
Nov 22, 2008
Fl
Afternoon all
Looking to see if anyone know's or know someone who might be putting on a two day DMR/SPR match, something like a Mammoth or Vortex match non team type. On the east coast.
thanks

thanks, these are 1 day gas gun matches , we have them here looking for 2+ day match rucking type

Its already happened but I think the Tactical Games Team Sniper match can be run as an individual with a gas gun. There is a long movement and it is two days. Not sure if its quite what you are looking for

Its already happened but I think the Tactical Games Team Sniper match can be run as an individual with a gas gun. There is a long movement and it is two days. Not sure if its quite what you are looking for
Yeah I’ve seen that from tactical games as more of a physical fitness cross train going to shoot some type again I’m looking for something where you ruck from stage to stage camp on site like mammoth and vortex challenge

While I recognize the massive logistics required to put on "sniper" style problem solving/rucking/shooting matches, I really wish they had ones that were a little easier for mere mortals to do.

Something like a weekend club style match. Drop your 50 bucks, stalk around some acres all weekend sleeping with your gear, eating out of your bag, and maybe win a wooden plaque. Its too bad that it takes too much effort to organize these events and keep everyone safe, because as I get older, meeting some of the rucking requirements of mammoth is getting further out of my reach.

Wolverine 5K at Marksmanship Training Center in Lake City.
- Rucking
- Land Nav
- Teams or individuals