• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB Looking to buy a M40A6 or Remington Racs chassis.

Wanting To Buy

gunn317

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 12, 2012
South Carolina
Looking for a racs chassis. Short action right hand only. Not picky about color or condition as it’s going to get shot a lot.

I had one and had to sell it when my dad passed of leukemia to take care of the estate until it got through probate court. Finally ready to get another one and finish my dream rifle

So uhhhhh.... what's the current going rate for a chassis alone? Full A6 build?

I'd estimate:

Legit M40a6 RACS: ~$9k
Complete M40a6 (w/ optic, no can): ~$13k-$15k depending on optic, add another $4k-ish for the can.

Just rough numbers but if you really want an A6 or any RACS system, you're gonna have to put up some mucho dinero.

Reactions: FUNCTIONAL
I'd estimate:

Legit M40a6 RACS: ~$9k
Complete M40a6 (w/ optic, no can): ~$13k-$15k depending on optic, add another $4k-ish for the can.

Just rough numbers but if you really want an A6 or any RACS system, you're gonna have to put up some mucho dinero.
Thank you. First person to spit out any numbers. I was expecting between 10 and 20k. I've debated selling my complete A6 and not having a number in my head has not helped the decision. Still undecided but this helps.

I'll complete a few soon...
IMG_6125.jpeg

PTG just bought 3000 leftover RACS chassis that were still in Ilion. I spoke to Dave Kiff just the other day. There is going to be a lot of stuff hit the PTG website in the coming months.
I am excited to see what pricing will be. I hope it deflates the market a sizable percentage.

Its absurd to charge 9k for a chassis

PTG just bought 3000 leftover RACS chassis that were still in Ilion. I spoke to Dave Kiff just the other day. There is going to be a lot of stuff hit the PTG website in the coming months.
Thanks for the info. An A6 was on my radar for a build. This would certainly make things easier!

Reactions: jb41291
Yep same thing for me. Good to hear you’re not a douche 😂 Looks like he’s been banned and my email has been deleted. I still have the Gmail notification email though.